Chapter 22

Justin woke me up. "Honey get up!"

I leaned up and kissed Justin. "Hurry up get ready!"

"Where are we going?"

"Some where with Ryan!"

''And where's that?"

"I will tell you if you get up and get ready."

I got up and got ready I walked in the living room and found Justin on the phone. "Here my mom wants to talk to you."

I took the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey megan."

"Hey"

"So how you been?"

"Really good."

"We'll that's great. The kids has been great. I don't think I want to bring them back!"

I laughed a little

"We'll I was going to see if I could keep them a little longer, I was going to take them to see Justin's dad and sister and brother. If that was ok with you."

"Yea I guess but how much longer?"

"Maybe just 4 or 5 days."

"Yea that's ok!"

"Ok sweetie let me talk to Justin.''

I have the phone back to Justin. He talked to pattie for a little and than got off the phone. "So you ready" he asked me

"Yea"

He got up and grabbed the keys and walked out. I followed. We got in the car. "So you told me you was going to tell me where we were going."

"Oh yea well were going blowing."

"O"

We didn't drive that long. We both got out of the car. We walked in and got our blowing shoes as went and waited for Ryan. Soon he was there. We all started blowing. We played all day. We played over 20 games. I only won 4 games and I didn't really keep up with Justin's and Ryan's wins. After we left we all went out to eat. We ate and went home.

"I miss the kids."

"Yea I know babe. I do too. But we needed a break!"

"Yea know Justin!"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I went in the kitchen and grabbed some water Justin came in and grabbed me tight. He hugged me really tight all I did was out my arms around him. "I love you" I heard him mumble.

"Justin I love you too."

He let go and he was crying. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

He ran back to the bedroom I stayed in the kitchen for a min and than went back to the room Justin was in bed.

I went and put my arm around him. He turned over. He put his arm around me.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared of loosing you.''

"Why would you loose me justin?"

"I don't know. Someone texted you this morning. He said he wants to get back together. I deleted the message before you saw it. I'm so scared that...."

I cut him off "Justin I would never leave you."

"Yea I know but I'm just scared that you will for this person."

"Who was it?"

"Idk I think it said Jason or somethinf."

"Oh ok"

He stopped crying and pulled me into his chest. And said "please never ever leave me I love you more than anything. If I loose you I don't know what I would do."

"Justin I wil never leave. I'm here forever. We got a perfect family I would never leave it."