Chapter 17

I was now 35 weeks. I could pop anytime now. I was huge it was hard for me to get up. Every time I wanted up Justin would have to get up and push me up. This morning I was laying in bed when I yelled "Justin!!!"

He ran in the room "what's wrong what's happening?"

"I think it's time"

He looked at me came over and helped me up I got my slides on and we rushed out the door with me barely walking. We rushed to the hospital. Justin had called because when we got there nurses were rushing out with a wheel chair. I got in the wheel chair and they rushed me in. I got in the room and said that I could start pushing. It was time.

"Push!" I heard the doctor yell

Soon I heard one cry. They held the baby to my face and it was Taylor. She had brown eyes and brown hair. But I never herd gabe.

"Push"

Than I heard that other cry. Justin followed the nurse to the nursery.

I was in the room when Justin followed the nurse with two baby beds. I held Taylor first and Justin held gabe. Soon pattie came though the door along with my sister. They took the babies from us. The first night at the hospital was really good. Justin fell asleep in the chair. And I fell asleep in the bed.

AN: next chapter I'm skipping some years. I got a summer job and I start it today so I won't have that much time to write so I need to get it done. So thanks for reading but I will finish some time it might be a little but I will finish. Than I might come back and add more idk yet.