#Chapter 27: Let's hope I will get there safely.

#Chapter 27(Jennifer's Pov)

I stood there speechless trying to absorb all the new information. This 'Dad' and 'brother' of mine were as if wearing masks, hiding the real person underneath.

"Just like you said, we are in a 'freaking gang' called the Men of the night. We are dangerous and many gang want to work together just to destroy us." 'Dad' said emotionless.

"No...it couldn't be! Why? How? What happened?" I whispered, shaking my head as I looked down before lifting my head up, firing all those questions.

"Calm down Jennifer. Just go back in and we will explain every single thing you want to know. I will tell you everything. Just please trust me. I'm still your father no matter what." 'Dad' pleaded with hurt and sadness etched.

I took a step back, not fully trusting him. What if this is part of an insane game? Would I be killed? I shook my head, still sobbing. I'm sure I looked like some crazy and psycho woman on the loose. I took many steps back continuously until hitting my back against a wall.

"Ouch?" The wall said.

I gasped and stared at 'Dad' in horror. The wall could speak! It could freaking speak! 'Dad' blinked at me and tilted his head, probably confused at my expression. I couldn't talk. The wall seemed to be radiating heat too! I moved my hand back and poked it earning a chuckle. My eyes widened and looked at 'dad' again. I showed him the 'look at that wall!'. I poked again earning another chuckle before my hand was grabbed.

"Could you stop poking me?" the voice said.

I swing back and gasped loudly before falling on the ground, which resulted in me in an awkward position. I looked up at the person in front of me and flushed red in embarrassment. The 'wall' that I've been poking and colliding into early was actually Tyson or I might as well say Patrick/King. I slide on my butt backwards, away from him.

"Oh! Can you not be childish?! You said yourself earlier that you want the truth! Then fucking woman up and face the fucking truth Jen!" He yelled, frustrated at me.

My eyes grow wider if that was any possible. He just called me Jen! He used to call me Jen when we were younger. I smiled before dropping my smile after recalling what is going on right now. I stood up quickly and brush off the dirt on my pants. I left a last lingering looked at 'Dad' and 'Bro' before going back into the house.

"Erm? You don't want to know the truth?" 'Dad' asked confusedly.

I huffed before going up to my room, slamming the room shut. I wiped dry my tears and prepared myself to freshen up. I filled the bathtub with a nice lukewarm of Sakura-scent bubble bath before going, soaking in it. I closed my eyes and leaned my head, trying to at least forget about all the things happening to me.

^^^^^^^

It has been 3 days since I start refusing to acknowledge both 'dad' and 'brother' presence. They've been lying to me since day 1. I was hurt and betrayed by their actions. How could you possibly expect me to trust them after all those hidden lies?

I decided to lock myself in the massive room that I'm in for the past 3 days. Of course I'm not that stupid to starve myself alive. I'm really famished right now that I swear I could eat anything edible around me. One of the housekeepers had managed to pass me some pancakes for breakfast today. Right at 9 pm, I would sneaked out and take at least a week supply of food to last me until I'm all better. That's my plan! I paced back and forth, trying to wait till the minute's hand strike '12'.

"Wait for it... in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... 0... -1! Yes finally!" I muttered before counting down, cheering.

I tiptoed towards my door and turned the door knob as quietly as possible. Scanning out of the room, I found nobody around. I smile bitterly thinking that high possibility that 'dad' and 'bro' had gone out for a deal just like the two previous night. I continue tiptoeing to the kitchen. I switch on the light to only be greeted by a piercing scream, from me.