#Chapter 29: Trust someone

#Chapter 29(Allison's Pov)

I groaned and tossed about. My hands and legs were tied with so much force that every time I moved, the cloth would brush against my skin, causing it to bleed. I feel drops of perspiration on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw total darkness. Where am I?

My question was answered almost immediately when the door to the place I'm currently being held in, opened. The person prowled towards me, somewhat trying to intimidate me. Two other figures appeared behind him.

"Seriously guys? You want to watch? It's sick! Leave me and her alone." The person closest to me, snickered.

The other two men sneered before stepping out of the room and shut the door. I gulped feeling goose bump forming on my arms. What the hell is this guy trying to do? The man flicked on the light, causing sudden brightness to enter the room. I flinched and covered my eyes.

"Allison Jones is it?" The man seductively whispered.

I cringed and pushed myself even further into the walls, trying to avoid him. He cackled evilly and crouched down, in front of me. I squinted my eyes opened and saw him. The hot geography teacher! I gasped. My heart stopped for a moment. Why him?

"Mr Dashwood! What are you doing here?" I uttered, totally clueless.

"Oh Darling, we're not in school. Call me James." He snickered.

He took a few strands of my hair and smelled it. At that moment I felt like puking. This man is a psychotic man not the kind geography teacher! I yelled as loud as I could in his ear.

"Let me go fucker!"

"Oh look, that isn't nice to say to someone. I need to teach you a lesson." He scolded me before smirking.

He quickly pulled onto my clothes, ripping it apart. I tried fighting him but I could not. My hands and legs were still tied. I could only yell and cry as hard as I could, hoping someone miraculously would hear me. He slapped me so hard that I hit my head against the brick-wall. No way can he do this to me! I can't lose my innocence like this.

He stared at me like a wild beast waiting the right moment to eat its prey. I'm stripped of my clothing, leaving me in my undergarments. I knew I had no more hope left. I reigned to my fate and let the last tears to fall.

"You're going to rot in hell!" I spoke my last words.

^^^^^^^

(Jennifer's POV)

I sat on the bed, blankly staring at the window. It has been about a week now since that incident. I shuddered every time I got remembered of the way Jacob looked at me. His eyes screamed insanity to me. To know that my dad and brother are actually part of a gang, to love a person whose from a gang is just too much for me to take it. I can't help it but to think about how my mother could have felt and react when knowing about dad's and brother's lifestyle. It must have hurt her so much.

I feel like as if I've hurt the people who are around me. I'm the reason why mother ended her life and now Allison is also kidnapped all because of me. In the middle of my thoughts, the door to my room opened slightly. I put my knees to my chest, staring fearfully at the door. He's not back for me right?

"Jennifer? Are you here?" A voice whispered.

I don't know if I should respond to that voice or ignore as it was probably just my imagination. I sighed and rolled to the other end of the bed. Maybe it is because of my desperateness to leave this place that I'm hearing things now. The door opened even wider and a figure entered the room.