#Chapter 7: My death is on its way!

# Chapter 7 (Jennifer’s Pov)

‘Oooeeee ….whoooaaayyee! Bleuu… waka waka!’

I scrunched up my nose and stretched my arms as wide as I could. This song has never disappoints me and wakes me up on time. I glanced to my digital LED alarm clock and immediately touch the screen to switch off the sound before the devil wake up.

 I blew out in irritation and lifted my head up to the window. It’s 6 in the morning but still it’s dark. I lifted my clothes up and wasn’t shocked to see the bruise. I thought I had a bad dream but apparently not. It’s real and it happened last night.

I shake my head and cleared the moody feelings in me. Today marks the first day of school since I skip the first week of the semester. I bounced up in eagerness. Finally I do not need to be stuck and be a source of ‘entertainment’ for the woman. Well at least for 12 hours.

I scanned over the clothes I have in my wardrobe. I took out the light blue sleeveless V neck top and paired it up with my beige skinny jeans.

I turned and look at the time. Oh no! I only have about an hour to prepare for school and of course breakfast for the queen. I rushed into my bathroom forgetting that I haven’t open the door.

I knocked my head hard against the solid door and fall down on my butt. I groaned in pain while massaging the slight bump on my forehead. I pushed the door opened and quickly striped out of my pyjamas. I closed the door and lock it. Who knows? Anything can happen.

After a satisfying 30 minutes of shower, I went out and dress up. I tied my hair up into one messy ponytail. I rushed down to the stairs and straight to the kitchen. I mix up some pancake and cook several pieces for her.

I put them on the plate and make sure that there’s some butter and honey next to it. I grabbed the apple and took a bite while balancing myself, putting on my light blue sneakers.

I hastily yanked the strap of my bag and sling it over my shoulders. With one hand, I took out the keys and lock the door close. I took out my phone and start messaging Lisa.  My school is about 20 minutes’ walk away from my home. While chewing on the apple, I scroll and read the message Lisa gave.

Lisa: I’ll be waiting for u at the fountain.

Jennifer: Sure no prob.

Lisa: u better be here fast and I have great news to tell u!!

Jennifer: Okay be there in ten! Better be worth my time!

I kept my phone in my pocket and start to stride to school. Hopefully my short legs could be fast enough to reach there in ten minutes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I scanned through the hundreds heads in front of me. Where’s Lisa?   I searched on my toes for the brown-red haired girl. Allison Jonas or more likely to be called Lisa, is so different and total opposite of me. Lisa unlike me is the adventurous, rebellious, dare- devil kind. She never takes no for an answer when being dared.

 And definitely that girl, not only has good personality but boy was she was gorgeous too. Why I’m friends with her? Well that’s the thing we’ve been friends since elementary school and now in Senior High School we’re still friends. She’s one of my closest friends.

“Jen, babe!” the high-pitched blond exclaimed.

“Relax Lisa! It’s still early! What got you so energetic?” I asked.

Her eyes were lit up in excitement and she seemed to be high just like a puppy react when its owner finally home from work. I shook my head and laugh at her. She never fails to amuse me.