#Chapter 11: Gosh He saw my butt!

# Chapter 11(Blake’s Pov)

“I need you to call the rest of the members, we’re having a meeting. I expect everyone present got it?” I instructed Jeremy.

“Got it bro! Oh yeah how’s Tyler?” he asked in a small voice.

“Don’t worry, he’s fine, just a few scraped. That’s it. I hope nobody hurt?” I asked.

“Yes… nobody’s hurt. We managed to kill most of the members.” He said assuredly.

I nodded my head but then later realized he couldn’t see me.

“Okay good. So meet all of you there okay? I will be there in a moment at the usual place. Tyler’s.” I said with authority.

“Okay! Count on me bro! Ciao!”

I ended the call and put it into my side pocket. I took a step back as a few nurses and a doctor rushed past me to the ward not far from me. I wondered what happened to the patient. Hopefully he or she survived.

 I really hate hospitals. The last time I’ve been here has been a long time ago. Mom was admitted here but that damn doctors and nurses couldn’t do anything to save her! I clenched my fist before breathed out. I strolled my way to Jennifer’s ward.

Wait a minute, when I said a few nurses and a doctor rushed past me just now and went into a ward not far from me, isn’t that ward where Jennifer is? It is Jennifer’s!

Questions were bombarded to me. Is something wrong with her? She’s not going to die, is she? It will be my fault if anything happens to her. I shouldn’t have suggested the dealing there in the first place. Why must she appear at that time?!

I stopped walking and lean myself against the wall. Why am I that worried about her? She insulted me, and not forgetting she talked as if I don’t have a family! She dared scoffed and talked back to me! Why was my heart beating wildly when I’m near her? See it’s obviously that…..

“Oh Mr. Ryder! It’s been a long time since I met you! How are you?” the salt-pepper-haired elderly man spoke.

I was stunned for a moment before concealing it. I look blankly at him as I thought about this man from years ago.

“Ahh... Mr. Steve! How I’m GLAD to meet you! And I’m FINE. Thank you for asking” I said with a sarcastic smile.

I purposely emphasized on the words to show how much I’m pleased to see him. What in the world is he doing here? Oh yeah the BEST DOCTOR! He was the one that who couldn’t save my mom. Until now I hated seeing him.

Noticing my hostile reply, he shifted awkwardly before giving me a tight smile. He cleared his throat before replying in a soft, friendly voice.

“I’m sorry about last time. We did everything we could.” He said solemnly.

I rolled my eyes before shifting my head to the side.

“About Ms. Hudson, she’s lucky and so she will be fine and able to walk normally after a month at most of the therapy. So you don’t have to worry about her. She’s a strong young lady!” He said cheerfully.

He noticed the gloominess radiating from me before dropping his smile. He nodded his head before scurrying away from me. I lifted up one of my eyebrows before pushing the door opened. I heard loud laughter before ordering out.

“Jennifer, we really need to talk!”

She looked at me blankly. I couldn’t figure out what’s in her head. Her dark brown eyes were emotionless. I stop myself from flinching at her intense stare down.