#Chapter 32: I can't do anything.

#Chapter 32 (Blake's Pov)

"Blakey! Wanna join Ty and I for tea party?" Jeddy giggled.

"Sure Jeddy!!" I beamed and chuckled as I saw her rosy cheeks.

I took her small hand in mine and felt my heart beating furiously. She's so cute!

We walked hand in hand to the garden. Tyson sat there on one of the seats with his hair decorated with flowers.

I snickered as I took in the scene. Jeddy must have been the one who decorated Tyson's hair.

"Blakey! Look! Tyson is so pretty right?" she exclaimed at her brother, who was busy glaring at the ground.

"Super pretty! Aww Ty Ty is so cute!" I cooed and smiled as he glared at me.

"Really Blake?" He muttered bitterly, scoffing.

"Jeddy, why not you do the same to your Blakey? He will look even cuter and pretty!" He exclaimed as he smiled wickedly at me.

My eyes widened and I backed away slowly, trying to leave the two siblings. Jeddy nodded her head excitedly and came rushing to me. I started running and soon we started playing chasing, abandoning the idea of tea party at the first place.

I groaned and turned my body to the other side of the bed. I hissed in pain at the sudden sharp pain in my stomach. I fluttered my eyes opened, staring directly to worried faces.

"You awake now Blake?" Tyler asked, sighing.

I tried to answer but, to only cough in return. Tyler took the glass next to him and passed it to me. I took it gratefully and managed to mumble a 'thanks'.

"What happened?" I ask, wincing at my hoarse voice.

"Do you not remember?" Jeremy asked as he narrowed his eyes.

I frowned and stared at my hands, seeing the small cuts. I shook my head and look at them with questioning eyes. What the hell happened?

"How long was I out for?" I asked, stretching and groaned at the same time.

"You've been out for a week." Tyler mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Patricia rubbed his shoulders as she gave me a weak smile.

I was out cold for that long? Wow. Was I beaten up that badly?

"King beat you up and left you on the ground near Oliver street. Do you remember that?" Jeremy growled, his hands into fists.

As I digested his words, my mind started swirling with the things that happened that night. Me hugging Jennifer, holding her close to me, finding out her connection with King and Big Daddy, seeing her crying as King beat me up. I sat up and hissed, pushing myself out of bed.

"What the hell are you doing Blake?" Tyler shot up and gripping on my shoulders.

"I need to see Jennifer." I muttered as I stared blankly at the wall behind him.

"Take it slow Blake. You just start to recover! At least let your ribs heal properly before moving again!" Jeremy sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"No! I need her! Jennifer! I can't lose her again! I only found her not to lose her again!" I hollered, releasing Tyler's grip.

"Stop it! Blake, can you not see this?" Jeremy muttered, shaking his head.

"Jennifer is Big Daddy's daughter, King's sister! King almost killed you!" Jeremy roared.

I hung my head down, feeling defeated. Jennifer is out of my reach. I cannot have her. I kick the chair next to the bed, causing it to slide and landed on the ground with a loud slam.