#Chapter 1: Whiskey equals to Danger?!

#Chapter 1(Jennifer Hudson's Pov)

My eyes were wide open. My hands were shivering. Everything around me starts to get blurry and I can't seem to make out any of the figures, standing in front of me. Loud voices were shouting and there were too many movements around me.

And finally a big, black hole swallows me in. Wait, seriously, am I dead? God, have you finally answered my prayers?

Okay I'm sure you, readers are probably confused and definitely had no idea as to what the hell am I talking about? Okay let's start from the beginning.

^^^^^^^^

Flashback to estimated time 2hrs ago.....

'' Jenny darling... Can you go out and buy me two bottles of scotch whiskey'' the voice that sent shivers to my bone said.

I sighed and closed the thick, heavy mathematics book. I stared at the wall in disgust. Why can't she leave me alone? I thought she would at least give me mercy to study for my upcoming examinations.

I shake my head and quickly put on some decent clothes to go to the mart. I make sure that i brought along my earpieces.

I checked my phone and sure enough its 9 pm. Whose mother would be this ignorant to actually ask her daughter, 17 years old to actually go out and buy wine? Well guess what? The award goes to my mum.

I was about to hold the door knob and open the door when suddenly the door was push open, slamming the door frame to the wall.

I was taken aback by the force and thus did not manage to move just in time to avoid my face from being slammed onto the door. I groaned in pain and clutch the side of my wooden table.

My nose was definitely bleeding but I choose not to show the pain to her. Without looking forward I knew who was standing directly in front of me. I look down with my hair covering my face.

"Jennifer you idiot! Are you deaf? I told you to buy me the whiskey! You are just the same like the bastard'' my mother hissed.

I pinched the bridge of my nose for 5 seconds to control my anger. My mum is drunk. I must endure and be patient. Soon enough I can get out of the house.

Slowly I brought my head up and apologized. But before I could apologize, I was slapped. I hold my cheek and look at her with teary eyes. I pushed the stinging feeling aside.

The woman standing in-front of me isn't my mother. She will never use her hands to abuse me. I'm used to being verbal abuse but being physically abuse, not. I quickly apologize and went straight out of my door and out of the house.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I sobbed. Why didn't dad take me with him? My brother was lucky enough to be taken by dad.

As I was thinking about my pitiful life, rain drops landed on my cheeks. The rain washed away the tears and blood on my face down the drain. YES! Like as if the rain knows how I felt.

What takes like 10 minutes, ended up, feel like an hour walk to the Matty Mart. I pushed open the glass door and scurry to the alcohol section. Scanning through the rows of alcohol, my eyes lit up.

"'AHAHA found you!'' I said with a joyful tone. I clutched onto the bottles as if my life depends on them. I walked up to the cashier.

I purposely went straight for Matt, the old man. He is just like my father and had been a good listener. I smiled widely and stalk to Matt. Hoping he could not notice my bad condition.

''Hey! Matt..the usual ..hahahhha mum wanted to celebrate for having a new job!"

I lied through my clenched teeth. I hate lying to him but I hate even more when the people I love get into trouble because of me.