#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!

#Chapter 26(Jennifer's Pov)

I have been sitting in the car patiently for the past half an hour and yet Tyson is still not back. I sighed, feeling really bored. I swing my head from left to right, trying to entertain myself. I pushed my whole hair in front of me, covering my whole face, making me looked like a faceless ghost.

"AH!" Someone screamed in the car.

I jumped up hitting my head onto the headliner of the car. I winced and rubbed my head. I pushed back my hairs to my shoulders, back to their original place, to see who was the one that shouted, (like a girl) I might add. I bit my lip seeing Tyson, totally paled staring at me with fear etched on his face. He blinked once and stared at me again.

"BOO!" I shouted.

His eyes widened and he jumped, causing his head to hit the headliner of the car, similar to me earlier. I started giggling and held my stomach. His face was damn priceless. I mean who could have guessed that a grown, muscular man was actually frightened by a fake 'ghost'? I wiped the small tears at the corner of my eyes and looked at him. He clenched his jaw and put a hand to his chest, sighing.

"I forget that you were here." Tyson mumbled before glaring at me.

"Ya right! Daddy's boy! And chicken boy! Hahaha" I teased him before bursting into laughter once again.

"Jennifer, you better shut up or I will kick you out of my car and leave you here alone in this creepy place!" He threatened me.

I took a look out of the window and gulped. It's pretty late at night and me, here alone just doesn't go well. I never know when I would really encounter a 'real' ghost in that place. I shut my mouth and stared at Tyson with my puppy-looking eyes.

"You would never do that to me brother..." I said in a small voice.

"Shut up! Once more you open that mouth of yours; I will push you out of the car! Got it?" He bellowed before putting the keys and starting the engine.

"Yes, I understood brother." I replied in a fake, terrified voice.

"So zip up your mouth! I don't want to hear any word or sounds coming from you!" He hissed with his eyes full of fury.

I nodded and looked down on my lap. For some reason, I could truly feel the fear seeping in and my eyes were almost tearing. I didn't expect that by me pretending to be terrified would only encourage him to be really mad. I bit my tongue, stopping my sobs from being heard by him. My brother Tyson from before really doesn't exist anymore.

The way he threatened me just now, was really a promised and I could totally see him doing that to me. The old Tyson would never even yell or even raised his voice when talking to me. But this Tyson is not the same, instead the total opposite of the old Tyson. I thought that maybe by knowing him more would improve our sister-brother relationship but I was wrong. I shouldn't have interfered in this business of his.

The journey back home was silent. I could feel Tyson, glancing at me once in a while but I ignored him. I don't want to see those hatred and anger in his eyes. I leaned my head against the headrest and shut my eyes. I didn't even fall asleep for 10 minutes before I was shaken roughly on my shoulders.

"Wake up!" Tyson said before he went out of his car, slamming his door close.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. We've reached home. My door was being knocked loudly, startling me and made me more awake. I turned to the window and saw Dad standing there with his eyes full of worries. I opened the car door and step out of the car. Before I could even put my feet on the ground, I was engulfed tightly by dad.