#Chapter 33: I can no longer hurt anyone.

Chapter 33(Allison's Pov)

I groaned and fluttered my eyes open. I looked and saw white all around. White walls, white floor and white machines. I pulled my hands up to massage the throbbing pain in my head but instead felt my hand in pain. I looked down to my hand and found many needles inserted in. I scrunched up my eyebrows and sighed.

"Ms Jones? I'm your doctor, Doctor Lee!" The doctor, too enthusiastically chirped, to my liking.

I hummed in return, feeling my throat sore.

Doctor lee's smile turned into a frown before he took the initiative to pass me the glass of water. I was moody so don't blame me. I took the glass gratefully and gulped down the water immediately. I sighed as I felt the water, cool down my throat.

After everything had happened to me, I can't help but, to blame Jennifer because of it. She hid many things from me and because of that I didn't know anything resulting in my assault. I thought we were sisters! We don't keep secrets and I can't believe she did that to me. I lost everything because of her.

"How long was I here?" I asked softly.

"It's been a week, Ms Jones. The police found you and brought you here." He frowned with pity in his eyes.

I looked away and held my tears in. I knew that he knew what had happened to me. There was a knock on the door before the person slide the door, open.

"Ah Mr Davina! She is finally awake. I will leave you two then." He exclaimed before walking away.

"Wait! Who is this?!" I exclaimed as I took the sight of the man in front of me.

"Ms Jones, he is your boyfriend? He came today and fill up your particulars on behalf of your parents." The doctor said with confusion etched in his eyes.

"It's okay doc. I have her. I think she might have a slight loss in memory." The man muttered in his husky voice.

"Alright then. Rest well!" The doctor exclaimed before going out the ward, shutting the door.

I looked at him, my eyes widened in fear. I scooted far away as I could. The guy stared blankly at me before sighing. He sat on the chair next to my bed and stared intently at me.

"Look, I won't say much. Just quickly packed your stuff and we get out of here." He muttered before staring at me a little longer, and went out of the room.

I stared at his back with my mouth opened. He is freaking hot like shit hot. He is my boyfriend? Delicious. I mentally slapped my head. What the hell? This wasn't time to think about that. Now I need to call my parents. Hot or not, I don't want a repeat of history. I shuddered at that thought and my eyes watered.

I officially hate hot people!

(Blake's Pov)

I went in search of Patricia once I was done with showering. I knocked on Tyler's door, waiting for his slow-ass to open the door. It took quite a while and I didn't want to know what is taking him that long. Finally, what felt like an hour later, the door was flung open. Tyler's hair in a mess as he scowled.

"This better be good! - Oh Blake! What is it?" his voice softened before he closed the door, staring at me with worry.

"You don't have to look at me like I'm going to break any moment." I muttered bitterly.

"No! What the hell? I was mad okay mad. You just had to interrupt a fine moment..." He groaned.

"Oh well sorry to disturb you then. Go ahead sucking faces, both of you, lovebirds." I growled before storming off to my room.