#Chapter 8: If the day could go any better...

#Chapter 8(Blake’s Pov)

“Ah!” I groaned as the sun rays went through my window. I could barely open my eyes as I took a glance at the window. It’s early in the morning and yet many people were seen. Ha! Lucky me, I could do whatever I want. That’s the perk of being in and the leader of a gang.

I tossed around as I thought about Tyler’s weird behaviour yesterday. He hasn’t been like this since her happen. We had too much trouble getting everything under control.

And now because of that crazy chick, he’s not talking to me. Well I sound like a girl but trust me; you don’t want to get into this kind of situation. 

Since that happened, Tyler has been avoiding girls and worst, couldn’t stop blaming himself for the things that happened to her. She is the most important thing to him and to me.

We had been having this fight since when? Two years? When finally I thought we could have move on after her death, but no, suddenly that Jennifer chick had to appear. Now I had to figure it out how to prevent the same fight. You must thinking that I’m making a big fuss over Jennifer but nope. This is a big deal.

I shook my head and get out of bed. Now it’s time for me to make my appearance after the last two days of sudden disappearances. Well who knows I might finally meet that chick. She wants to play games. Fine, I shall be the opponent player. Rose wood high school here I come!

^^^^^^^^^^^

“Bro, are you still not talking to me?” I said. Well it’s indirectly saying ‘are you still mad?’

I blew out in frustration as I glanced to him. He gripped the hand wheel till his knuckles turned white. I’m seriously in turmoil. Please enlighten me about this? What has that chick stubbornness has got anything to do with me? I gave her a simple solution but she’s the one who denied it, trying to keep up her pride. 

 “It’s not like I didn’t give her the chance. I did give her but she’s too stubborn to accept. Really Tyler you can’t blame me just like that! I don’t want us to fight because of some other girl!” I exclaimed trying to keep my cool.

Tyler turned to look at me, glared at me. He clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes. He shook his head before letting out a deep sigh. He purposely turned up the volume of the radio. Well that’s the cue for me to shut up. I awkwardly turned my sight to the window. I tapped my fingers in rhythm as Tyler parked his car. I should have taken my car instead of carpooling with him… 

Tyler quickly turned off the engine and went out of the car. He slammed the car and stared ahead waiting for me to get out. I silently took my bag and sling it over my shoulders. I close it slowly and softly. He locked the car and went off to class without me. How nice! 

Well it’s not like I’m afraid of him or what. Well actually, I’m afraid of losing him because he’s the best and closest friend I had. He’s been there since forever and to anger him even more? No I shouldn’t. I couldn’t lose my friendship with him. He’s like my family.

I took my time as I strolled my way to the entrance. The noisy surrounding turned silent as I walked in. I turned my head up just to see people making way for me to walk. Nervous, awe, fear, you name it… etched on their face as they look away from me. No doubt afraid of me.

Well some girls drooled while gawking at me as I walked past them. 

“Hey! Blake! I’m having a party today at my house. I’m specially inviting you to my house!” a plastic, blonde girl exclaimed. 

She fluttered her eyelids as she exclaimed in her sultry voice. She sashayed her way to me and lifted her fingers with perfectly manicured finger nails towards me. I flinched and took a step back as she was about to placed her hands on my shoulder.