#Chapter 3: The wrath of the devil

#Chapter 3(Jennifer's Pov)

I shrieked and gripped my towel in one hand tightly. In defence, I fisted my other hand before landing a hard blow on his face. Taken aback, he shuffled backwards on his feet.

Only after registering what I had done, he groaned and moaned in pain. He clutched his bleeding nose while glaring at me. If only looks could kill, I would be long dead.

My face paled as I took a glance at his bleeding nose. It was bleeding profusely and I bet it's broken. Wow Jennifer! You had just destroyed the man's face.

I slowly move my gaze to his eyes. His hazel-brown eyes now turned into a darker shade of brown.

His face and eyes showed full of just one emotion, anger. His face was as red as tomato. He shot me another death glare before storming off to the living room.

My mind was in turmoil. Am I supposed to be furious or be remorseful to him? Or worst, should I be worried of what he is going to do? Cause before he left, I noticed a dangerous glint in his eyes.

My life is totally ruined. What am I? Do I always have to invite and welcome danger? Or maybe, it's danger that is lurking around me.

I sighed in frustration before closing the door. Only after a while then, I could feel the excruciating pain throbbing in my hands. I grimaced in pain.

Looking at my bruised knuckles, I shake my head. I never knew that punching people could bring such an agony to my hands. Guess the films and movies lies. Poor you, my hands.

I hurriedly jogged to the bathroom again. I gritted my teeth as I wash my cuts under the icy cold water.

"Holy mother muffins!'' I hissed under my breath. Soon the stinging pain turned numb.

After changing out my towel into the new clothes, I froze for a moment. I breathe in and out. I need to prepare myself mentally before opening and exiting the room.

Now prepare yourself Jennifer. It's time to face the wrath of the devil.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Blake's Pov)

To say I was shocked and unprepared was an understatement. I was caught off guard. The most I was expecting was a scream and a slap on my cheek.

But not that happened. That crazy chick punched me on my face. My perfect face! Not a weak one though, it was a solid punch! I got Anna to fix up my nose a while ago.

I paced back and fro while holding the ice pack to my nose.

"Man, slow down! Whoa I need to lower the heat here. It's reaching boiling point soon!" Tyler joked.

"Seriously?! Tyler do you think it's the right time to be joking?! That crazy bitch!" I grumbled and cursed out loud.

Who the hell she thinks she is?! Nobody and when I mean NOBODY, it means NOT a single person dares to touch or worst punch me and get away.

Soon when the time she least expected it, is when I'll be striking.

"Wow dude, that girl sure can punch a pack!" Tyler exclaimed breaking my sinister plan.

"Dude? Hrmm... why is your smile so creepy?" Tyler asked cautiously.

My wicked grin grew even wider if that was even possible.

"You will see!" I responded still smiling, creepily.

"Man, she's different... don't treat her like how you treat the rest of the girls..."