#Chapter 4: Live or die backing out!

#Chapter 4(Jennifer’s Pov)

“Mummy, daddy look! Tyson helped me catch that starfish!”

The little girl exclaimed. She was happily skipping towards her mother. The wind blow causes her golden, long ponytails swaying to the right and to the left. With a wide grin, she turns and hugs an older boy tightly.

“Brother! You’re the best! I love you so much” she stated with twinkles in her eyes.

Her brother hugs her back as tightly as he could. While chuckling, he said, “of course sis! I love you more!”

Then, all of the sudden, she was pulled away from her brother.

“Nooooo!!TYSON!!! YOU AND DADDY CAN’T LEAVE!” the girl furiously shouted. The girl was pulled back by her mother.

“Stop being a brat! I will slap you! Now get the hell upstairs before I kick your skinny ass up!” her mother scowled.

“Nooo!! Mummy why daddy and Tyson leave? I don’t want them to leave! I love them so much! You can’t do this! Mummy, stop them please!”

She wailed and sobbed.

My body was suddenly shaken! I shouted and hit anything in front me.

“No! Mummy, don’t do this!” I said with a shaky voice.

“Relax! Jen, it’s me, Tyler! I’m not going to hurt you! I swear to god!” the person said.

“Ouch, shit!” the person once again groaned in pain.

Wait a minute that voice, is really familiar. I opened my eyes just to see Tyler crouching on the floor.

“Tyler! What happened?” I asked in concerned.

Tyler pointed to his hrmm…private part…while doing some kicking actions.

Feeling flabbergasted, I threw the nearest item towards him.

Oh my god! Is he a pervert? Ewww really?

“For goodness sake! Jen! You kick me on my dear jewel!” he said with slightly higher pitch.

If I was not flushed in embarrassment, I would have laughed at his statement.

I mean who in the world would call their man-zone a dear jewel. For me I think diamonds, ruby, jade, sapphire, pearls and not forgetting crystals are much more suitable.

Wait I’m getting side-tracked here. Focus Jennifer!  I shake my head and smile sheepishly.

“Oops, sorry!” I apologized.

He playfully glared at me after he ‘managed’ to compose himself. Soon, concerned was etched on his face. He stands up and stride towards me. He carefully wiped the tears-stain on my cheeks.

I fluttered my eyes close, savouring the warmth. The warm fingers caressed and stayed on my cheeks for a moment. Then my cheeks met with the harsh coldness.

I opened my eyes and I look up to his face. His face was so close to me that I could almost feel as if my heart could stop beating. Before he could open his mouth, I knew what he was going to ask. So before he could ask, I changed the topic.

“Don’t tell me, I fainted after seeing the crazy guy?” I asked trying to light up the situation.

Tyler stared at me as if trying to figure me out. I smile widely to show that I was fine. He sighed but decided to let go. Instantly, he lit up and laughed. He laughed and laughed till he fell to the floor once again.