Chapter-7 ~Best Day Of My Life (FANGIRLING!)

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I wasn't tired but I knew I needed to get to sleep. I take the pill and lay in bed thinking about Harry. The way his arms had wrapped around me made goosebumps crawl up on my arms. Face it Jenn you have it bad. I sigh and close my eyes. Maybe I can get him to like me...

(NEXT DAY) 

I wake up feeling determined. I played one way or another. That seems like the perfect song for me today. I went and took a shower and put on some black shorts, a red shirt that read. "I'm here what's your other two wishes." I gather my white high top converse sneakers and look myself over in the mirror. I think I look...pretty.

I put a head ban on so my curls don't get too much in my way today. Monica had called my phone. I pick up. "Meet you in the back entrance the fans are going wild in the front." I chuckle. "Okay I'll be down in a second." I grab my lime green electric Guitar and head out the door.  

~HARRY'S POV~ 

I dreamed about her last night. When I woke up I had a situation. I couldn't let anyone see this. I ran to the bathroom and took a cold shower. "Harry! Jennica's here!" I hear Liam yell. I groan. Hasn't she gone home yet? I get my towel and wrap it around my waist.

A knock comes to my door and I pull it open. "Harry, Louis told me to..." I was face to face with Jennica and from the look on her face she was surprised. "I'm sorry!" She turned around and ran down the hall. Seeing her in my towel did something to me. "Another cold one." I shut my door and shuffle back to the shower..

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I can't believe I just saw Harry half naked! I ran back into the room feeling the heat on my face. "What's wrong?" Niall asked as he checked out my lime green guitar. "Nothing...um let me play the song for you." I gather my guitar. "Can I use yours? The song I wrote kind of has a soft tone." He nods and I pick up his acoustic. I strum it and play the tone in my head as I play it on the guitar. 

"Hold on tight, Don't let me go, I need you now... I love you so. Pull me close, Baby don't let me go. Can't you see we're meant to be. Oh, hold on tight. Whisper in my ear. Tell me all those sweet nothing's I'll hold dear. Just hold on tight...hold on...hold on...tight..." 

Niall claps his hand. "Niall I'm not finished." I said with a laugh. "Still I like it. When can we get started on it?" I smile. "Later, there's still some more parts I want to work on." A woman comes in with a baby. "Hey Niall, and Jennica. It's nice to meet you." I feel a little nervous but I manage to not flinch.

"It's nice to meet you too. You're Lou right? And this is baby Lux?" She nods. "Yep I just came over to see if Harry wanted to see her before we head out for a family wedding in a few days." I look at Lux and smile. "Can I hold her?" Lou carefully passes Lux to me. "Hi, Lux. I'm Jenn." I started making funny faces and do some baby talk and Lux keeps laughing. "Wow Lux mostly laughs like that with Harry. Do you have any younger siblings?"  

"No sadly I'm an only child. But I always wanted a little brother or sister." Lux lays on my shoulder and Louis comes in. "You can sing, make funny twitcams, and baby Lux adores you. Are you sure you don't want to be in the band." I chuckle and hand Lux back to her mom. "I would but then I'd take all of your fans." He takes my hand. "Come on we're going on a adventure." I feel him pull me out of the house. "What about the song?" 

"We can do it when we get back." We get in his car and I tweet. 

[@Jennica_LittleDreamer: Help! @Louis_Tomlinson is kidnapping me!! Haha Jk] 

We make it to a starbucks and he pulls me to a booth. "Okay Jennica lets get this out in the open. Do you like Harry?" My eyes go wide. "Um..." He gives me a stern look. "Don't lie just about everyone but Harry watches your twitcams." I gulp. "Yes..." A big goofy grin appears on his face. "Perfect. Now I think you two will make the perfect couple. Both of you have those adorable curls. He's cheeky your innocent. I can smell the wedding bells."