Chapter-24 ~ Returning The Favor...

**WARNING READER THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT...IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER...THEN AGAIN THIS IS A RATED R BOOK AND MOST OF YOU READ DARK'...OH WELL LLN**

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

"But mom.." I whine. "No, Jennica. Go back to London with Harry. I'll be fine with Matthew." Mom and Matthew were seeing me and Harry off. But I wanted to stay with my mom a little longer. "Mom-" She gives me a stern look. "I will be here when you get back Lilly. Now go with my future son in law on the jet." She laughs and I give her another hug. "Love you mom."  

"Love you too Lilly." I look at my dad and hug him too. "Love you dad." He hugs me back. And I hear him chuckle. "Jennybenny you're just going back to London for a little while not going to war. But I love you too." I smile and move back. I walk to the jet and turn around one more time. "Bye 

Mom, bye Dad!!!" They wave and I walk inside. I sit with Harry and blink away the tears. "Don't cry kitten. You'll be back soon." I nod and feel the jet take off. I take off my hoodie and lift my shirt to see the black and blue bruise. Some of it was yellowing. "Well at least it's healing."

Harry sits next to me and leans over. He kisses the bruise. "I never want to see you hurt again." He kisses it again and his thumb brushes against my hipbone. I shiver and bite my lip. I notice him smirking. "You know we haven't in a while." I move away. "Harry..." He gets up and gently bites my lip. Oh God... 

"We won't have sex. I don't have any condoms. Since I was on my best behavior....but I could always do something for your benefit." I see those green orbs darken and feel him grip my hips. "Harry, no someone could walk in." He raises his finger to his lips. He gets up and locks the cabin door. "There, no one is going to bother us."

He walks back over to me and lifts me up. I squeal a little but he sits me on his lap. "Now where were we?" I feel his hands on my hipbone and I let out a soft moan. But then cover my mouth. "No, don't stop Jennica." He leans up and tugs on my lip gently again as I feel him run his hands down till they cup my bum. I moan again and feel him kiss my neck.

"Harry...we shouldn't." I feel him smile against my neck. "We shouldn't but that's not going to stop me. I haven't touched you since Lillie came. I haven't touched you when we went to Mass. And it's driving me crazy. I want to fuck you till you can't stand. I want to fuck you till you beg for me to stop. Jennica, I've never wanted you so badly like I do right now."

Hearing him say all of that made me want him more. I feel his hand undo my button and zipper. I look into those green eyes and hear his breathing get heavy. I feel his hand touch and I jump a little. He holds on to one of my hips and moves his fingers inside of me. "Ride my fingers Jennica." He whispers in my ear. I bite my lip and do as he says. I feel his thumb rub me and I grip his shoulder. "Moan my name." He whispers as he kisses my neck. "Harrrry..."

I feel him move faster and I match his speed. I feel myself getting close. He stops and sits me up. I whimper because I don't want him to stop. "Take off your pants." He says darkly. I slide out of them and he hooks my panties down and pushes me back in the seat. "I want to taste you."

He lifts one of my legs and I feel his breath on me. I bite my lips and grip the seat as I feel his tongue. I bite my lip harder as he twirls his tongue faster. "Stay still Jennica." I try but I really can't help it. He grips me hard and goes deeper. "Harry, I'm gonna-" I see him smirk and feel him blow on my lips. I shiver and climax. I breath heavy. He gets up and licks his bottom lip.

He's going to kill me if he does that again....

After our little "moment" on the plane. Harry and I were met by Monica and Lillie. "Jennybenny!" She ran up to me making me flinch a little. "Sorry. I forgot you don't like that. But oh my Gosh...wait why is your lip busted?" She glares at Harry. "No, he didn't do anything. Look I'll explain everything later. I just want to get to my room and take a little nap. I feel a little jet lagged."