Chapter-15 ~Harry's Attempt At Dinner...Fail! Haha

~HARRY'S POV~ 

I was going to have Jennica in my flat and I was nervous what do I make for her? Should I have asked her? Ugh. I look in an old recipe book that my mum had bought me. "Hmm chicken cutlets..." I looked in my fridge as took out what I needed. "Need chicken..." I was about to head out my door when I got a call. I look and the display name says Jennica. I smile when I pick up the phone. "Hello Jennica."  

"Hi Harry." Her voice was like silk to my ears. "Are you ready for tonight?" I hear her let out a deep breath. Uh-oh...not good. "Yeah, I'm just kind if nervous. This will be our first time together...officially." I run my hand through my hair. She should be a little nervous.

I have something else planned for us tonight. "Jennica. I can promise you that I will be on my best behavior." My fingers were crossed. She's been away from me for so long and I keep having these very steamy dreams about her. Don't think about it Harry or you're going to need a shower. "Okay, well what time are you coming to pick me up?" She says in a playful tone. "In a few minutes. I have to go buy some chicken cutlets for our dinner." We say our byes and I head out the door..

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

What do I wear? I went through my suit case and found a nice dress. No what if he thinks I'm implying sex. I look again and get a pair of sweats and t shirt. What if this is formal? I grab the dress. No, this is Harry here. He doesn't care for flashy clothes. And he loves me. I go for the sweats and shirt combo.

Since I already showered I was pulling on my sweats when I heard a knock at my door. "I'll be right there." I called out. I pull on my sneakers an head to the door. I open it and find Harry with a bouquet of Lillie's. "I love them! Harry thank you." I hug him an feel his arms wrap around me. "I'm glad you do. So are you ready?" I run back inside and place the Lillie's in a vase then grab my phone and jacket. "Now I'm ready." I lock my room behind me and we head out...

"Really Harry its probably still good. A little black doesn't hurt anyone." Harry had burned dinner and I was trying to make him feel better. "No Jennica I wanted this dinner to be perfect. Now look, it's burnt to a crisp." I take my fork and knife then cut into the overly burnt chicken cutlet. "Jennica don't-" I smile at him. "Trust me I have eaten worse." I take the bite and chew.... 

I really wish I haven't did that. It tasted like burnt rubber. The look on my face must have really shown him what I thought. "The bathroom is down the hall." I run and go spit out the nasty mess. I rinse my mouth out and come back. Harry was tossing the burnt dinner into the trash and I couldn't help but giggle at his failed dinner. "You think this is funny?" I shake my head but a giggle escapes.

He looks at me with a glare. "I'll give you something to laugh about." He runs and I flinch. He pins me to the couch and starts tickling me. I cry with laughter. "Harry! Stop I promise not to laugh...hahahahahaha!" He doesn't give up. He keeps going.

"No, you wanted to laugh so I'm giving you something to laugh about." I feel my ribs hurting from all of the laughter. He finally stops and looks at me. "You have a beautiful laugh..." Harry then leans down and kisses me. He had one of my arms pinned while he had the other hand travel up my shirt. I should stop this...I should...but... 

My breathing gets faster as his tongue twirls with mine. I'm lost in him. He pulls me up and I'm straddling him on the couch. His hands are now on my bum. "Jennica, I love you so much..." My heart pounds hearing that. I run my fingers through his curly hair and hear him groan as he pulls me closer. I feel him harden against me. My brain is saying Jennica stop but I don't want to stop. His hands are now on my hips and I feel him moving me so I could feel him through my sweats. "Do you like that?" He moans in my ear.