Chapter-20~ Prank Wars!

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I woke up next to Harry in my bed. He's going to ruin my innocents if he keeps touching my hips like that. I slide out of bed but feel his arm tighten around me. "Mmm...stay a few more minutes." He mumbles as he pulls me closer. I smile and watch him sleep. I look at his brown lashes and feel like blowing at them. He has a perfect nose. His hair lays just the right way on his forehead. A secret idea came to mind. What would our child look like? Would it be a boy? A girl? Would it have green eyes or blue? Curly hair or straight? I don't even know if Harry and I will have that kind of future but a girl could dream right? 

(IT BEGINS....)

I was sitting with Zayn and Niall waiting on Liam to hurry up. Louis and Harry were extra quiet today. I felt my phone buzz and a unknown number had texted me. 

*Hello Jennica ;)* 

I frown at the message and ignore it. But it vibrates again.  

*Don't ignore me Jennica...I know your every move ;)*  

I look up and see Harry and Louis on there phones.  

*Harry or Louis stop messing around :p lol*  

The person texts right back. 

*This isn't Harry or Louis...but I'm watching you...always watching you ;) * 

Okay I am officially freaking out. I put my phone away and get up. "Leeeeyummm! Come on you don't have that much hair! Lets go before Niall and I start eating all of your food in the fridge!" He comes out on the phone. "I love you too hun." I place my arm around him. "Okay now where are we going cause I know it's not Nandos." I see Niall pouting from the corner of my eyes.

"We are going to Royal China. This is because your photos that you took with Victor had become a big hit. Especially the Hello Delilah picture." The photo that I took posing like my mom had appeared in magazines seemingly over night. So we were going out to celebrate. I look over at Harry and notice him grinning with Louis. I wonder what those two are up to? 

(AN HOUR OF CREEPY TEXTS LATER...) 

This was too weird. So far my mystery texter was still texting me. 

*How does your meal taste? And you look pretty tonight?*  

I look around the restaurant and see everyone talking away. I turn off my phone and hold Harry's hand under the table for a little bit of safety. "Jennica are you gonna eat that?" Niall say as he eyes my plate. "Yes."

I pull it closer to me knowing Niall was infamous for taking food off of your plate. I take a big bite of my roasted pork and vegetables and see Louis on his phone. "Hey Louis are you texting Eleanor?" His eyes shift a little and he smiles. "Yup, just wanted to see how her day was going." I nod. "Okay, tell her I said hi."  

"Sure thing." He smirks and glances at Harry. Something is up but what? Harry plucks some of my roasted pork off of my plate and eats it. "Hey. Next time order your own." I say with a giggle as I take some chicken off of his plate an eat it. His hand touches my knee and I scoot away from him.

We all get dessert and I was happy. I got the chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream. "That's a lot of chocolate there." Zayn says as he takes a bite of his cheese cake. "This is just the right amount of chocolate. Right Liam?" He nods. "Yes. Only chocolate lovers would understand." Harry tries to take some but I move his hand away.

"Don't even think about it Harold." I let a moan escape my lips as I take the first bite. Harry leans in. "I wish that was me you were moaning for." He whispers. I swallow the cake and ice cream the wrong way and start coughing. Louis comes over and pats me on the back. "Whoa. You okay?" I nod and glare at Harry. "Switch seats with me and I'll be fine."