Chapter-17 ~ My First Time...

*ALRIGHT YOU READ THE TITLE SO YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S COMING LOL....YEAH*

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I told him...and he still loves me. He didn't run away. He didn't call me ugly. Harry and I sat on the couch and I just sat there thinking about my past. "What are you thinking about?" He asked me as he kissed my temple. "Just thinking about my life before I met you." He held me and kisses my shoulder blade.

Another scar for him to love.

"So now you know why I don't wear certain things..." I say as I hold his hand. "Did you honestly think I wouldn't want to be with you anymore after you told me?" I look at our entwined fingers. "Yes, because...I don't know. When I was younger a lot of people would make fun of my scars and would always make me feel worthless." Harry gets up an pulls me up with him. "Your not worthless love. Now lets get you all dressed for the Brits...."

We wore matching all black converse sneakers. "Harry who is your lovely date tonight?" A woman asked as she smiled at us both. "This is my girlfriend Jennica." I blush as he pulls me a little closer. "Well aren't you two just adorable. Here you have it tv land. America's not so sweetheart with London's cheeky and lovable chap." I frown when she says that.

I though we got past all of that?

We go inside and I was seated with Harry while the boys sat on the other side of him. "I like the whole converse thing." Louis said as he peeked over at us. I Smile at him and feel Harry's hand in my leg. This is going to be a long night... 

They won an award and I was happy to congratulate them. "I'm so proud of you guys!" I get a group hug but end up in Harry's arms. "Can you stay the night? I don't want you to go back to the hotel." He whispered in my ear. "Hey Harry lets go celebrate." Liam says as he puts his arm on his shoulder. "Next time. I'm going to call it a night and take Jennica back to my place." Zayn and Niall whistle at us. I shake my head and lean it on Harry's shoulder as we walk to his car.  

As we get back to his flat I go to the bathroom but Harry stops me. "Wait love I want to do something for you." He covers my eyes with his tie and sits me on the couch. "Harry can I look?"  

"No!" I giggle as I hear the running water. I wonder what he's planning. I hear him walking and he stands me up. "Harry what are you doing?" He kisses my cheek. "Just doing something for the most beautiful girl in the world." He takes the tie off and I gasp. He's set rose peddles on top of the water. He even lit some candles and placed them around the tub.

"You know Harry you never seem to surprise me." I hug him and slip out of my converse sneakers. "Enjoy your bath love." He goes to walk off but I stop him. "I...I want you to take a bath with me." I blush as he smirks at me. "Are you trying to seduce me Jennica?" I turn to him so he could unzip my dress...

~HARRY'S POV~ 

She turns to me so I could unzip her dress. I unzip it and it pools at her feet. I see her scars. And I still think she's beautiful. Her hour glass figure though... I let my hands roam her hips for a moment. "Mmm, you know if you want to take a bath with me you're going to have to take that suit off." She says in a giggle.

I go to pull off my jacket when she turns around. I take a full one up of her body. I can't believe she hid this beautiful body from me. I unbutton my shirt and she undoes my pants. We are both in our undergarments. I see her blue eyes sparkle as she looks down. She sees what she's doing to me. She turns around and I know what to do. I go to take off her bra. She jerks for a second when I brush against a scar. But she relaxes as the bra comes sliding off. She turns again and I get hard. Fuck the bath, we can take one after...