Chapter-27~ Don't Let Me Go...

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I'm pretty sure he has read the letter if he's calling me. I turn my phone off. I look out of the window and feel numb. "This is for us both." I feel a little sick. I jump up and run to the back room. I brush my teeth after I had finished puking.

Must have been something I ate. Lillie and mom are going to be mad at me when they find out I'm not in London anymore. I look down at my bracelet and bite my lip. Harry gave this to me. I look closer and see something on the wing of the paper airplane.

H.S+J.S 

I look at it and feel my vision blur. The hot tears fall before I could stop them...

(HOME...) 

I had on my big hoodie and beanie with sunglasses. I didn't want anyone to recognize me. I manage to flag down a cab. "Where to?" The cab driver asked me with out even looking at me. "121 Oliver Drive." He nods and drives off. I turn on my phone and see eight missed calls.

Six of them were from Harry and the other two were from my mom. I don't want to be bothered right now. I pay the cab driver and grab my suit case. I head up the steps and walk inside. I see dad in the kitchen and I drop my bags and hug him from behind. "Whoa! Jennica? What are you doing here?" He hugs me back. "Where's Harry?" It hurts to hear his name.

"I broke up with him." I feel my shoulders shake. "What? Why sweetie? You two were do good together. Everyone was convinced that you two were a power couple. Even I was getting my tux for the wedding." I want to laugh but no laughter comes.

"Daddy...he's going to hate me." I lean into his chest and cry. "No sweetie. He won't hate you. Come on let's get you into your room okay?" I nod and we head to my room. I won't dare look at my walls. I lay on the bed. "Do you need anything Jennybenny?" I shake my head. "No dad, I just...just want to lay here and think." I hear him sigh and my door closes.  

I woke up to knocking on my door. When did I fall asleep? "Jennica?" I'm going crazy. I could have sworn that was Harry's voice. "Jennica I know you're in there your father told me." I sit up. That was Harry. I get up and open the door then go lay down with my head under my pillow. I hear him walk in and close the door. "Mind explaining this letter to me?" Time to fake it...

I shrug and he moves the pillow off of my face. "Jennica, explain this." I sit up and bring my knees to my chest. "What's to explain. We're over. End of story." I could see Harry frown from the corner of my eye. Don't cry Jenn... "Jennica, what's going on? I thought what we had was special. And not only that I feel like this was a coward move."

He's right. I am a coward. "Then do you want me to tell you in your face. I tried to spare your feelings. But here's the plain truth. I'm tired of you." Harry looked at me. "You're lying." He reaches for me but I jerk back. "I don't want to be with you. Don't you see that? I'm not good enough for you."  

"Stop. Stop saying that. You are good enough. You're perfect for me." I keep staring ahead. "No I'm not. You should go for Riley McQueen. She's perfect." I wince thinking about them together. "I don't fucking want Riley McQueen! I want you Jennica!" I hear the anger in his shout. He makes me look at him by standing in front of me. "Jennica, don't do this to us. Please babe. I love you."

He leans down and I feel his breath on my lips. No... I move my head but he grabs me and kisses me. I feel my body betray me and lean into the kiss. Stop! I push him back and turn away from him. "Jennica you still love me. Stop fighting me." I look at him and see the tears in his eyes.

I have to break him.

"Just get out. I told you to forget about me. Be an adult and listen." A tear falls down his cheek and I feel my heart breaking in my chest. "Be an adult? Be an adult? Seriously Jennica? How can I be an adult when you're acting like a child!" I turn around and look out my window. "Jennica! Look at me."