Chapter-16 ~Behind Every Scar Is A Story

**ATTENTION READER THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME SEXUAL CONTENT!! BUT SINCE YOU ARE A ONE DIRECTION FAN YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY HAD THOSE THOUGHTS ABOUT THEM (SIGH...ZAYN LOL) BUT AGAIN IT'S SHORT SO...YEAH LETS GET THIS...*

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I think Harry is up to something. He told me about him and the boys being on the Brits and he wants me as a date. When we went dress shopping he chose every dress that was revealing and backless. "I don't want to wear that Harry." He gives me a strange look as if confirming something. "You know Jennica. If there is anything you want to talk to me about you can."

Where is this coming from all of a sudden?

I nod and head back to look for another dress. I saw one beautiful orange dress. I could picture myself in it. When I picked it up I frowned...it was backless all the way down the spine. "I like this dress. It shows off your body that you've been hiding." Harry says with a teasing tone. I put the dress back and walk off.

"Jennica, whoa what's wrong?" I sigh. "I don't want to wear anything here. Can't I just go in sneakers and jeans." He rolls his eyes. "No Jennica it's a big event here. I know you want to be comfortable. But you have to dress up." I look down at the dresses and find a simple yellow one with sleeves. "I choose this one. And I'm wearing converses." Harry kisses my cheek. "Good, what color so we can match." I smile at him. How did I get this guy? 

Harry and I were back at his flat watching a movie. I was eating some spicey noodles while he ate some chicken. "This movie is really good." I say as I slurp up a noodle. I blush knowing its not lady like. "Lou had suggested it to me and I figured you'd like it." I grabbed a long noodle and saw Harry grab the other side and pop it in his mouth. I smirk as we both get closer and closer. Our lips were about to touch but I move my head breaking the noodle. "Hey, that's not fair." Harry said with a pout. "Awe...is Mr. Styles mad because I won't give him a kiss?"  

"Yes.." I lean in closer and whisper. "Too bad." I move back and he glares at me. "I want a kiss Jennica...and either you're going to give it to me or I am going to take it." The look in his eyes got dark. Uh-oh. I leap off the couch just before he was about to pounce on me. I run to his room and lock the door. I was trying to stop from laughing so hard. "Open the door Jennica."  

"No!" I sat on his bed and hummed hello Delilah as he knocked again. Suddenly the door flew open as he held up a key. "Ahh!" I scream and run in a corner. He was smirking and slowly walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"And now since you made me do all of this I am going to get my kiss and then some." He was right in front of me now. No longer smirking. The humor gone from his eyes. He pinned me against the wall and brought his lips to mine. "I hate that you make me like this." He said against my lips. I felt his hand travel to my jeans. He kept my both of my hands pinned with one hand. As his hand brushed against my navel I felt my legs go weak. "Harry..."

He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear. "No, your not getting away from me again. Your all mine...and I'm going to take my sweet time with you Jennica." I moan softly as his thumb slides into the top of my jeans. "God you drive me crazy when you moan..." He unbuttons my jeans and I feel him touch me where no other has before. I gasp and feel the sensation in my toes. He lets me go and grabs me by my bum and lifts me up.

I wrap my legs around him and he sits on the bed. He moves me back a bit and runs his hand at my zipper. "Do you want me to..." I nod before he could finish. He slides his hands inside of my jeans and I close my eyes. "Harry...don't stop..." He goes in a slow rhythm and I grip his shoulder. This feeling...oh God this feeling was like a drug...I'm going to be addicted to him. My breathing quickens as I get close to my climax. "Are you going to come for me Jennica?" Harry said is a deep whisper.