Chapter-22 ~The Perfect Date...And Surprising Ending...

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

"Hey little Dreamers! Guess who I dragged along to London?" Lillie pops up on the screen. "Heyyyy guys!!!!" We laugh. "That's right! Lillie! Since we can't sleep because of my insomnia is acting up and Lillie ate too much chocolate we decided to do a twitcam!"

Lillie gets up and starts doing the running man. "What! What! What! You can't handle this!" I laugh. "I bet Michael can handle you." She stops and throws a pillow at me. I grab it and sit on it. "Okay guys ask us some random questions Lillie wants to laugh and I want so read all of your crazy questions." Lillie sits next to me as I read out the next question.  

"This is from CrazyMofo93 they asked. Jennica what does your tattoo mean? Well to me it means that I am free from my past and that I had to fall before I could get success." Lillie had pouted. "That is so sweet Jennybenny. Oh in case you guys are wondering. Jennica got that nickname from my baby brother. So one day when she came over to my house my little brother was learning how to talk. Jennica being so adorable she was helping him out with different words. Mind you his name is Benjamin or Benny for short. So I walk in there and was like look at Jenny and Benny playing. My baby brother looks at Jennica and says. I wuv you Jennybenny. So that nickname just stuck. I even had her dads calling her that."

I remember that day. Benny would always follow me. And till this day he has a crush on me. "Oh this one is from Littlemixer they said, What do you think about Riley McQueen? I personally--" Lillie had faked gagged. "I personally don't like her. She seems shady. Like come on she looks too perfect. Not a pimple or a scar on her face. I bet she snorts coke."

I cover Lillie's mouth. "Sorry younger dreamers! Lillie is just ranting she doesn't mean anything she says." Lillie moves my hand away. "Yes I do! Call the police! Jennybenny is trying to keep me from talking! Freedom of speech! Freedom of speech!" 

I grab my pillow and whack her in the head. "Ahhh!" She laughs and grabs her pillow. "Game on curly Q." We play fight for a few minutes and go back to the twitcam. "I'm sure you all know who the winner is?" I say with a smirk. "You cheated with your cute face. I want a rematch!" I stick my tongue out at her and we look back at the screen.

"Jennybenny here's another about us this time. Frankiejay asked. Are you two dating you two make a cute couple." Lillie and I smile. "Awe we are pretty hot huh Jennybenny?" I nod. "Oh yeah. So hot." We lean on each other and form a heart with our hands. "Sorry to disappoint you guys but Jennica is dating Harry Styles. And I am so happy for them! Like today when I whipped Louis as- I mean tush in a staring contest. I saw them both kissing and gazing into each others eyes like this watch." We look at each other. "Oh Jennica."  

"Oh Lillie." We lean in closer. "Oh Jennica." I lean in closer. "Oh Lillie, kiss me you fool." She grabs me and kisses me on the cheek and ruffle my curls. We laugh and I read another question. "This is from Niallergirlxoxo she asked me. Jennica would you ever dye your hair? If so what color? I personally want lime green or hot pink but I don't have the Kahoona's for it."

Lillie scoffs. "She has the balls she's just hair color racist." I raise my brows. "Lillie? My hair is colored. It's a sandy brown." Lillie shrugs. "I guess you got over it." I laugh and pick up my nail polish. "So Lillie tell the people about Michael Clifford." She gives me a death glare. "Do you want to die?" I pout and she sighs. "You are so lucky your beautiful." I giggle.

"Come on tell me. You can kill me after but then we can't get married." She gasps. "Oh no then we can't have matching wedding dresses. Haha. Okay so as all of you guys know I have a crush on Niall but Michael from 5sos is like my soul mate. I mean he even sings to my soul."