Chapter-13 ~Gotta Love Harry!!

~HARRY'S POV~

She...she loves me! I went to call her but her phone went to voicemail. I frown at that and head inside of the studio. "So when is the wedding?" Louis said as he walked beside me. I chuckle. "Louis, I'll tell you when the day I purpose." His eyes went wide.

"Remember who's your best lad." He walks off with a smile on his face. I shake my head and sit on the couch. I sigh. If Jennica was here right now she's be sitting right next to me, letting me play in her hair. Then she's fall asleep on my lap and I would just stare at my sleeping beauty. Alright Harry time to take a nap. I get up and head to my room... 

I woke hour a few hours later and grabbed my phone hoping to have a text from Jennica but no such luck...

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I was officially on American soil and felt...a little England home sick. Is that even possible? Monica and I got off the plane while Steven was getting my luggage. "Jenn!!" I look around and saw Lillie. "Lillie!!" I ran to my little purple haired best friend. We hugged each other and she held me at arms length. "Look at you big dreamer. I still say your the luckiest Freaking girl in the world. Like who gets to tour with those five sex Gods. Ugh next time I'm coming. So I can get nice and cozy with Niall."

I giggle and place my arm on her shoulder. "I missed you!" Monica smiles at us and my dad comes. "I see Lillie got to you first." I nod as we begin to walk out of the airport. I was surrounded by fans.

"Jennica!" 

"Please Jennica just touch me!"

"I LOVE YOU!!!"

I waved at who I could and signed a few items. Someone even gave me a teddy bear....

"So...did you make your move on Harry?" Lillie asked as we stepped into my room. "Well..." I was blushing hard. "You little vixen you. Tell me everything. Did you guys kiss? Wait did you guys like you know bow Chica bow wow." This girl... 

"No Lillie Harry was really sweet on tour. In fact..." I showed her the bracelet as she squealed. "So you guys are dating?" I nod and she hugs me. I barley flinch. "Sorry, I forgot you don't like sudden movement. But awe my little Jennybenny is growing up." She fake wipes a tear and I giggle.

"Now...do you plan on you know...having that wild crazy sex?" I love how blunt Lillie can be. "Lillie I'm a Virgin and I plan on staying that way." She coughs. *Liar* I hit her with my pillow and she sticks her tongue out at me. "Well tell me this? Do you plan on keeping your virginity with Harry? I mean, look at him he's so...hot." I raise a brow and she steps back with her hands in the air.

"Calm down Jennybenny you know I was teasing. Besides I'm still waiting for Niall to just come through the door and say Lillie Prescott will you be mine?" I cough. *Keep Dreaming.* She smirks at me and pulls out her book bag. "Anyways Mrs. Styles, lets go do a twitcam and eat junk food till we regret it." She dumps out some chips, sodas, candy and my favorite Gummy bears. "Sure let me just send out a tweet."

~HARRY'S POV~ 

I was on my laptop. Casually looking at twitter. You know just reading a few of....Jennica's tweets. "What are you doing?" Louis says over my shoulder. "Reading Jennica's Tweets." I said absent mindedly. "Don't you mean stalking?" I glare at him and refresh the page. "She's doing a twitcam!" I click the link and see her with a purple haired girl.

"Hiiii guys. I'm Lilly." The purple haired girl pressed her cheek against Jennica. "And I'm Lillie." They start cracking up. "Okay little dreamers as you all know my middle name is Lilly with a Y." 

"And my first name is Lillie with an IE. Don't forget that. Niall call me." Lillie said in a mock whisper. "Lillie, he's probably sleeping by now. It's like a huge hour difference from here to there." I watch Jennica shake her curly hair. "You want to play in her hair don't you Hazza?" Louis teased. I smirked as watched the screen. "Now little dreamers, this girl here is like my big sister that I never had. And I love her dearly."  

"Awe Jennybenny!! Gimme kiss!" Jennica squirmed away. "No! You licked me last time." Lillie had smirked. "Oh you loved it Jennybenny. It was a lick of love." Jennica shakes her head and laughs as she eats her gummy bears. I see the bracelet on her arm and I smile. "Okay Jennybenny. First question is from a Patricia from Portland. She asked what is your worse habit?"

I see Jennica laugh. "This is kind of embarrassing but my worse habit is talking in my sleep. My dad said I rose out of bed and yelled No Ham on my ham sandwich please!!" The girls began to laugh and look back at the screen." I typed a question and hit send.

"Oh this one is for me it's from CurlyFries1994 they're from U.K. They said you should call Harry." I see Jennica blush and cover her face with a pillow. "Answer the people Jennybenny." Lillie taunts. "I will call him after the twitcam. Now next question is from Bianca from New Orleans. She asked can you lip sing to a one direction song?" They look at each other and smile.

"Lillie lets sing live while we're young." Jennica had ran off the screen and next thing I hear was the song playing. Louis was chuckling as Jennica and Lillie started to lip sing our parts. They even copied the dance moves perfectly. "We should do a music video with Jennica the next time she's here."

Louis said as he got up. "Be back to watch. Seeing them eat makes me hungry want anything?" I wave him off and keep watching. "Next question comes from Zaynlovemeharder, wow wonder how hard hahaha. Anyways she asks what's your favorite song from One Direction?" Jennica taps her chin. "I love little things. That song is like so cute and I would just love hearing it being played and the boys singing it." That gave me an idea...

The twitcam went really good. Louis and I laughed, we asked random questions and I was getting excited too. Since she was going to call. "Okay little dreamers. Lillie is out cold on my bed and insomnia is kicking my butt. So I'm going to call it a night and call Harry to see how he and the boys are doing. Sweet dreams guys." The twitcam disconnected and I hopped up. "Tell your wife I said hi." Louis called off after me.

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I was nervous. Ugh why did I text the love you part? I picked up my phone and looked at his number. Jenn just do it. Don't be a chicken. I look down and see Harry calling. My heart was pounding. Here goes nothing....

"Hi Harry." I sat on my bed watching Lille sleeping at the foot of my bed. "Hi Jennica." His voice made me just want to squeal. "Nice twitcam tonight." I was blushing. "Thanks, and as you see I can get a little crazy when Lillie's involved." He chuckles. "I can tell....I miss you." I'm going to just die hearing his voice.

"I miss you too." I laid in my bed just picturing him lying in his bed as well. "Jennica send me a picture. A picture of your beautiful face." I sigh sweetly. "I will if you send me one of your beautiful face." Wait did I just call Harry beautiful?! Smooth move Jenn. He chuckles. "So you think I'm beautiful?" I sink into my pillow. "Maybe..." I whisper.

"I don't think it's a maybe. I think you think that I am beautiful." He said in a teasing tone. I giggle. "Okay beautiful, give me a moment and I'll send you a picture."

I get up and go to the bathroom. My hair looks more wild than usual so I brush through it and out it in a bun. I take a picture and when I look at it. I look like a deer caught in headlights. My blue eyes look a little spooky but maybe Harry will like it. I send it. "Hope you like it." 

"I'd like anything you show me. Because I love you." I walk back to my room and then really think about what he said. Did he just..."Harry what did you just say?" My phone vibrates and I see a picture message. I open it and I see Harry giving me a cheeky smile and holding up a sign saying:

I LOVE YOU JENNICA LILLY SPRINGER! 

My boyfriend...gotta love him...

*******************************************************************************************************

**ANOTHER SHORT BUT CUTE CHAPTER LOL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? COMMENT AND VOTE! HAPPY READING LITTLE DREAMERS<3**