Chapter - 30~ My love...Our Daughter...Her future...

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

I was nervous. "Jennybenny, you look so beautiful." Lillie came up to me and kissed m cheek. "Lillie..." Lou had said in a warning tone. "Sorry not sorry." Lillie said with a sly smirk. "Oh my baby girl." I turn around and see my mom. "Mom don't cry, I'll start crying."

I felt the year about to drop but Lou dabbed it with a tissue. "You can cry, I used water proof." I smile and get up. I was now five months and my stomach was round. "My baby and my granddaughter." Mom had hugged me the best way she could and placed her hand on my stomach. "How is Darcy?" I smile. "She's okay. The doctors said ages healthy and that when I give birth on Harry's birthday no complications should occur."  

"Is the bride ready? Niall is trying to sneak the wedding cake." I turn around and see Louis and Zayn. "What do you guys think?" They stare for a moment. "Gorgeous." Louis says. "Stunning." Zayn comments. I blush. "I still think its cute that you two are wearing classic white converse sneakers." Lillie says. I lift up my dress and smile. They were the same kind Harry always wore. "Well I'm ready."

I walked down the isle with my dad. "You look so beautiful Jennybenny." My dad whispered to me as we walk. "Thank you dad. Oh please don't cry." I see a tear drop. "Let me cry, I am just so happy for you." He kisses my cheek as he gives me away to Harry. Harry lifts my veil and I see his eyes widen a bit. "You look beautiful love. But you alway do." I blush and we look at the preacher to give us the cue on our vows...

"Ladies and gentlemen! I want to give a toast to these two lovely people. Here." Lillie was standing up and had gave a kiss to Michael. "The day I met Jennica she was like, hmm. A great person. Very honest and very kind to me. When I met Harry he was like Jennica's other half. So it was obvious to all of us that they would get married one day. Righ Louis?"

Louis stand up. "That's right Lillie. I am happy to say that when Jennica came into our lives she defiantly became a little sister to us and an amazing woman to Harry. They have the wedding and soon will have little baby Darcy. Which I can't wait to spoil and I know the rest of the lads can't wait either." Everyone claps there hands and I look at Harry.

"Something wrong love?" I shake my head. "I'm still shocked that you were once just a face on my wall and now I get to kiss this face everyday." Harry blushes and kisses me. I'll never get tired of this...

(SIX YEARS LATER...) 

"Hey guys! Jennica here and..." A little girl with long curly hair pops on the screen. "And Darcy!" I laugh at my daughter excitement. She is so much like Harry. "Darcy wanted us to do a twitcam together, because today is a special day. What's today Darcy?" My daughter sits on my lap. "Today is my birfday!!"  

"That's right and it's daddy's birthday too. But how old are you?" Darcy holds up five fingers. "Uh-oh Darcy you were that age last year." Darcy brings up another hand. "I'm six!" I hug her and kiss her forehead. "That's right! And now lets answer some questions. This one is from Uncle Louis, he asked you what did you get for your birthday?" Darcy lifts her little chubby wrist. "Nana Del got me a Lilly bracelet."  

"An why did she give it to you?" Darcy's bright green eyes looked right at the screen. "Because! I am Nana's little Lilly!" I nod. "She has more gifts but she wanted to wait until her father had got home to open them." I hear a knock at the door. Darcy jumps up and runs. "Darcy, wait for mommy." I get up and open the door. Harry stood there with roses in front of his face.

"Daddy!" Darcy held his leg and Harry laughed. "How did you know it was me love?" He gives me the roses and picks up Darcy. "Happy birthday daddy!" Harry chuckles and we go back to the living room. "Happy birthday Darcy."

He kisses her cheek and sits her down. Harry then looks at me and kisses my lips. "I have your present later." I wink at him and we go back to the twitcam. "Darcy tell the world what you wanna be when you grow up." Darcy jumps on the couch then sits down. "I want to be a singer just like mommy and daddy!"

(TEN YEARS LATER)

~THIRD PERSON~ 

You see five people sitting on some stairs. "Darcy is the camera working?" They all have hoodies on all the ways zipped up. "Yeah Bianca." Darcy zips down her hoodie first. "Hi!" The next girl zips hers down. "We." Then the next. "Are. Then the next. "Delicate." Then the last one. "ANGELS!" They all laugh and look at the camera.

"Hey guys in tv land. Don't be fooled these stairs have some history. But before we continue lets introduce our selves. I am Darcy Styles." The girl next to her talks. "I'm Molly Tomlinson!" They all laugh at her excitement. "I'm Lisa Payne." The next girl speaks. "I'm Madison Horan." Then the last girl talks. "Vas Happenin I'm Bianca Malik." They all burst out laughing.

"Since our dads are on tour and some of our moms we wanted to have some fun and sit on these cool stairs that our fathers had sat on all those years ago." Lisa said with a grin. "Lets start off with some questions!!" Molly said. Darcy had took out a piece of paper.

"First question is for me and Molly. Jessica asked us. Is Dolly Stylinson real?" She looks at Molly and they both grin. "I think you know the answer to that." Darcy winks at the camera. "Next question is for Molly. Patricia asked do you like carrots?" Molly rolls her eyes. "I like boys who like apples."

Madison giggles in the back and pulls out an apple. "So, I'm not a boy but I like apples." Molly winks at her and Darcy grabs the apple. "No! Molly's mine!" They all laugh and answer more questions.

"This is from Simon. He asked how did you come up with this group it's so much like One Direction? Well Darcy was the one who came up with the group name. We all look up to our dads so we decided to give it a shot. And here we are we." Madison said in her Irish accent.

They answered more questions from what super power would you have to who is your secret crush. "My secret crush is in this room." Darcy said with a smile. "Awe Darcy!" Molly kisses her cheek. "I didn't say it was you! I was talking about this banana."

She lifts up a banana and Molly takes it then bites it. "No! Mr. Banana is dead!" Molly smirks. "Now you're mine Styles." They all laugh and look at the Camera. Bianca yells. "Well it was nice doing this video diary but we have to go and record some songs!! So bye guys!!!" The girls all wave and say bye in unison...

************************************************************************************************************

**MY HEART IS LIKE GOING TO EPLODE!! THIS STORY ALL STARTED WITH ME HUMMING A TUNE AND WATCHING SOME ONE DIRECTION VIDEO'S.

I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY READERS BECAUSE WITH OUT YOU (DIRECTIONS!!!) THIS STORY WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN FAR...IT WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE IN MY HEAD :(.

BUT AT LAST THIS STORY COMES TO AN END...BUT!!! I AM NOT DONE HERE!! HAHAHA!!! WELL I HAVE A FAN FIC COMING FOR NIALL CALLED IT ALL STARTED WTH AN APPLE PIE. AND A LOUIS ONE

CALLED SASSY MEETS SASSIER OR I MIGHT CALL IT SNAP BACKS AND TATTOOS IDK YET BUT THOSE BOOKS WILL BE OUT AFTER I FINISH MY OTHER NON-FINISHED BOOKS...I KNOW LONG WAIT...BUT READ MY OTHER STUFF I PROMISE THEY ARE GOOD LOL WELL TIME TO PULL THE CURTAINS.... BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**