Chapter-29 ~ Taking Back What's Mine Part 2...

~JENNICA'S POV~ 

Lillie was staying the night. Yeah she was coming with me to London. "You honestly think I'm gonna let you go to London, tell your big secret. And face Riley. Oh please. Besides I am slapping that little bleach blonde."  

"Lillie, no. I want to get Riley." Lillie pouts. "Awe come on, please your pregnant. You can't get down and dirty like I can." I sigh. "Fine, you can get her for me." Lillie squeals. "Yes! Lets see should I use my right or left hand."

I shake my head and head out of my room head towards my moms room. I knock on the door. "Come in." My mom calls out. I open her door and walk inside. "Hey Lilly. What's up." Just ease it out Jenn. "Mom I have to tell you something."

My mom gives me a worried look. "Is something wrong?" I sit on her head an lay on her lap. "Mom, I have this friend..." She frowns. "Are we talking about Lillie?" I shake my head. "No...it's another friend. Her name is....Bob."  

"Bob?" I nod. "Yeah her parents were like hippies or something. Anyway she's having some troubles about telling her parents something very...life changing." My mom runs her fingers through my hair. "What's her troubles?" I sigh. "She just found out she's pregnant. And she needs some advice on how to tell her parents." My mom plays with one of my curls.

"Well this 'friend' is she able to take care of this baby?" I think for a moment. "No, she made a huge mistake." My mom nods. "Well she sounds a lot like me. I was so scared when I was having you at first. But I had your father. Does your friend have the baby's father in her life?" I close my eyes. "No." My mom sighs. "Jennica you need to go and get Harry."  

"I know mo-wait...you know?" My mom nods. "Lillie spilled the beans to me when you had left. She told me about Riley too. Why didn't you tell me that she knew Ricki?" I let my curls hide my face. "Don't hide your face with your hair. Your dad would do the same thing."

I sit up. "Mom, did dad like you when you two met?" My mom had a secret smile on her face. "No, he couldn't stand me. In fact he had almost quit the band when he found out I was the leader."  

"What changed his mind about you?" My mom looked at me. "One day it was raining and I didn't have a car or umbrella. Your dad at first didn't even look at me when I was walking in the rain. But as it rained harder he pulled over and asked me if I needed a ride. That car ride was the start of our relationship. And three years later I had you."

I smile and hug my mom. "Now, Lilly what are you going to do about Riley? Because if she knows him. She probably was the one who brought him to London." I lay in her lap again. "I don't know mom and even if she did plan for Ricki to attack me. I don't have proof. It's not like she's going to just confess to me." My mom had a grin on her face. "I have the perfect plan on getting her to confess..."

The next morning Lillie, Louis and I were on a private jet. Louis was on the phone with Liam. "Yes, tell Zayn and Niall to come over to my flat. You too. Don't tell Harry either....okay...bye." He hangs up and holds my hand. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Lillie asks. "Yes, this is my choice and I want to not hide this anymore." Louis frowns but doesn't ask. 

We arrive to Louis flat and Liam, Zayn and Niall were all there as well. "Jennica, please tell me your back because of Harry." Liam asks as he hugs me. "Yes, but I have to show you guys something." I look at Lillie and she nods.

"Come to the living room. And what I'm going to show you and tell you...just understand this is who I am now. And it's made me the person I am." They all look at each other but head into the loving room. They all sit on the couch and I stand in the middle of the floor. I feel nervous doing this. How will they react? Will they look at me differently?