Chapter-18 ~Harry And I Are Quite The Pair...

~JENNICA'S POV~

I was reading my twitter mentions and just felt like...like I was worthless.  

[@LITTLE_N!GHTmArE: @Jennica_LittleDreamer I don't see why Harry is with you. Ugly bitch] 

[@MELLZJELLZ: @Jennica_LittleDreamer Your not even pretty. Taylor looked better] 

[@onedirectionbabe1993: 

@Jennica_LittleDreamer, you don't deserve Harry just be grateful he even tolerates you.] 

Breath Jenn you and Harry had talked about this. Some of his fans are not going to like you right now. I take a deep breath and log out of twitter. Today I was having lunch with Harry and some of his family. I was nervous. What if they don't like me? What if his mom looks right at me and was like Harry can't you so better? I picked out yellow shirt that said "Peace Be With You." Some white jeans and yellow my old black and white converse sneakers. Please like me...

Harry and I were at his mothers front door. I was balancing on the balls of my feet trying to calm down. Harry had placed his hand on my side and I felt a little bit more calm. A girl had answered the door an Harry gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Gemma." She looked at me and smiled. "And you must be the infamous Jennica my little brother has been talking non stop about." I see from the corner of my eye how red Harry was turning from embarrassment. "Yes." I say with a smile. She pulls me into a hug and I try my hardest not to flinch. "Well come on up. Mum is almost done with lunch." Harry lets me go in first and he follows.

I walk up stairs and smell something good coming from the kitchen. His mother peeked out of the kitchen and smiled. "Hey, lunch will be done in a moment." I nod and Harry takes me on the back porch. I look and inhale the crisp air. "This is where you grew up?" He nods and I can picture him. Happy running around. Getting in trouble. Having a normal life. "What are you thinking about right now kitten?" He says as we sit at the patio.

"Thinking about you as a little boy." He smiles and scoots his chair closer. "Well I know for a fact if I would have met you as a young lad I would have tried to steal a kiss." I blush and look into his eyes. "Okay let's get lunch." His mother says and we move apart even though we weren't doing anything. "I'm Anne, and I will assume that you're Jennica. My son has told me so much about you." She walks over to give me a hug. I don't flinch but I do get up and hug her.

She had made Shepard's pie and fruit punch. I was nervous to eat. "Jennica, don't be shy. We're not going to bite you." Gemma says with a smile. She smiles like Harry. I smile to myself and take a big bite out of the pie. "This is really good!" I blush when Harry's mom places her hand on mine. "I'm glad you like my cooking. And I'm also glad that my son brought home a good girl. The last few he brought--" Harry gives his mom a please stop talking look.

"And this is Harry in my bra." Anne was showing me a picture of young Harry smiling in his mothers bra. "Oh no! Hahaha." I was laughing at all of his baby pictures. I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't pleased. "Mum, can you not show her that." Anne was laughing and put the book down. "I'm sorry Harry. I just wanted Jennica to know what she's getting with you."

She looks at me. "You're getting a wonderful young man. Take care of him." I grin. "I will. I promise." She gets up and goes to see what Gemma was doing. Harry sighs and sits next to me. "You looked cute in that picture." I say as I pick up the book. He takes it from me and sits it behind him. "But I look cuter now." 

I shrug. "You're eh." He glares at me and touches my hipbone. I jump up. He knows that's my weak spot. Darn you Styles... 

His mom loved me and his sister enjoyed my company. As Harry and I were driving I logged back on to my twitter. There were more hateful things but...my night was too great so I logged back out. "That was great. I like your mom and sister."