1

Hey I'm Christian I'm 22 and I live in LA I use to live with my ex girlfriend Lizbeth and we were together for a while, she was great but living in LA there's a lot of temptations and yah know what I'm talking about and its hard and I couldn't control myself and stuff happened but before you judge lemme tell you guys my story.

So a few months back me and my girlfriend had a great relationship we fuck whenever we wanted and have fun a long with it and that's my type of relationship but fucking that was the best part.

In bed we fucked, on counters, showers, stores, restaurants, friends house, parents house, etc anywhere you could think of its happened.

Fucking in the shower had to be my favorite, seeing her body wet and hearing her moan my name over and over hearing her ass clap against my body I couldn't help but want to fuck her harder and go deeper inside her with everything I got.

Every moment I remember it all like it was yesterday, she was in the shower and I hopped in with her and she saw me and smiled so I wrapped my arms around her and let my dick rub against her. I kissed her neck leaving hickies to let people know she's mine she turned around to me and started making out with me and run her hands down my chest to my dick and starts stroking it slowly while I put my fingers against her clit and start to rub and she lets out a loud moan biting her lip looking up at the ceiling.

Making her moan made me feel so empowered especially feeling her get wet.

I put her against the wall with my hand around her throat softly and pick her up so she can wrap her legs around me and she manages to keep from shaking while she says my name "Christian baby, uhhh Christian!, Christian, Christian!" Its like music to my ears. By that time I was putting my dick in her making her go up and down, making myself go real deep inside her making her grip onto my shoulders and wrapping her arms around me scratching up my back the faster I went keeping her against the wall "uhhh shit baby! Damn that dick is so big, omggg! I love you so much baby I love you so fucking much!!".

When I fucked her I wasn't really a big talker all I did was moan and tell her I love her cause I just wanted to hear her pretty little mouth moan my name.

"Don't stop baby mmmm! I want you to cum in me baby I wanna have your babies Christian please papi cum in me!" Putting my dick deeper making her jump up and down on my dick tongue kissing her and letting the water run down her beautiful body but there's so much one person could take in the same position and I bent her over infront of me and put my dick inside her giving her the best back shots I could making her ass clap the harder I fucked her pulling her hair and making her throw it back on me while she calls me daddy.

"Mmmm you like how I throw it back daddy?! You like that damn baby uhhh uhhhh uhhh!" Sliding my dick in and out of her nice and slow was always her weakness it always made her shake like crazy and I loved seeing my baby shake while I fucked her faster making her grip the wall as I pull her arms back making her lean up and I wrap my arms around her tits massaging and rubbing them telling her I love her kissing her neck seeing her give me a weak look telling me she loved me to.

Right before she comes I hold her waist and make her ass clap louder then ever before and then finally hear her say "I'm cumming daddy" and when she cums lemme tell you its like the ocean runs down my dick and it gets everywhere but its a beautiful sight believe me.

You'd think having a girl with tight pussy a great body and who could give good head was a keeper but no she had her moments and there was a lot of them she would get crazy on me for no real reason we argued a lot and she always assumed stuff and that always made everything worse I swear.

But that's not the reason I did the things I did I know what yah are thinking but nope those weren't the reasons.

She erked me a lot and it happened way to often and I didn't like it I tried to fix but it never help as much as you think it would.