9

Since I knew where Danielle worked I had no problem trying to find her. But I wasn't going to go to her job just yet. I wanted to wait till she was fully alone so I couldn't draw any attention.

I haven't heard from Lizbeth since the whole kiss thing I hated that I didn't have her number or know where she lived because now the only time I can talk to her is when she comes around.

Jessi still fronting like we dont have a thing , matter fact I dont know if we have a thing either it might just be sex cause that's all we do whenever she comes around.

Marcus, Jason, Damon , and Maleek finally came back to me about Darren and they jumped him and now he in the hospital. This exactly why I didn't want them knowing because now Lizbeth is gonna be on his ass because he's hurt so they fucked it up.

It was Tuesday morning and nothing else was on my mind at the moment but Danielle cause she was gonna get what was coming to her today one way or another.

I decided that imma go to her job when it gets dark because at that time no one will be there so why not I was tired of people handling things for me because as you can see it doesn't get done the right way so I'm doing shit on my own from now on.

I got up and went downstairs and it still felt weird that no one was in this house but me, 3 months now and no Lizbeth to be found. I made myself some breakfast bacon and eggs to be exact.

I needed something to do all day besides sit around so I texted Jessi.

"Hey wyd today you wanna chill" she ain't take more then a minute to respond.
"You mean fuck?"
"No I meant chill we dont gotta fuck"
"But that's all we do when we "chill" so what we gonna do then"
"Idk go out and hang out why you being this way I wanna see you"
"Christian we are not together why you acting like we are"
"All I did was ask you if you wanted to chill wtf"
"No I dont want to ttyl"

Man fuck that bitch she must be on her period cause she got a little attitude for no reason we dont always fuck when she come through. Oh well I'm not dealing with that, she's right she not my girl so fuck it.

I couldn't believe I was doing this but I texted Nikki next cause I really didn't wanna stay in the house.

"Hey Nikki you busy??"
"No I'm not busy why baby?"
"Um do you wanna chill or something I got nothing to do"
"What about your little girl? ain't she gonna be mad you chillen with another girl"
"No we not together anymore so do you wanna chill or not?"
"Sure daddy meet me at the mall at 3"
"Ight I'll see you later"
"Byeee"