5

A few weeks went by and I haven't heard from Lizbeth at all and her stuff was out the house, while I was in out that day I saw Danielle they came and got her stuff. It was horrible to see my flowers i got her on the kitchen table, her stuff gone even though all she took was her clothes and lady things it felt weird.

I was doing everything in the book to try to get her to talk to me I sent her flowers, I left messages, and tried to see her at her job and just tried to make her see that I'll change but she wasn't tryna even give me the time of day.

My friends told me not to just stay stuck in the house and all that so since I haven't been with Lizbeth I've been trying to talk to other girls but it hasn't been the same I haven't fucked them so honestly I've just been on my own I dont really wanna be in any other relationship unless its with Lizbeth.

I was mainly just with my niggas hanging out going to clubs and just having fun it feels good till I get home and see I got nothing to come home to so I dont really come home much. I wonder everyday what Lizbeth has been up to if she's talking to anyone or has moved on, I dont think so because she wasn't the type to do that.

I decided to go see Lizbeth so I stopped by Jessi's house it was Friday and I had no plans so I decided lemme see my girl. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer and no one was answering so I tried again and finally Jessi answered the door and rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Christian I dont want you to see Lizbeth we not cool no more man you got no business being here". She was right I shouldn't of been there cause I know I wasn't welcome but I didn't care I wanted Lizbeth back.

"Look is she here I just wanna talk to her real quick that's all please Jessi"I was practically begging her "she's not here Christian so no" when she said that in my head I'm just wondering where can this girl be she's not working so how can she not be here "ight so where is she I know you know where she's at so come on just tell me where she's at Jessi I want to make things right"

I saw her sigh and she opened the door more "come in and let's talk man" I walked in and closed the door behind me and we sat on the couch and i was really curious on what she was about to say. "What is it Jessi is their something you gotta say cause if so speak now please"

" I know where Lizbeth is but your not gonna like it, look I dont even wanna tell you honestly cause you dont deserve her why would you cheat on her" I dropped my head and my eyes got watery.

"Idk it just happened it meant nothing I tried to stop and Danielle wouldn't let me she tried to keep it going I felt wrong about it as soon as we started kissing" I said wiping my face "its Danielle's fault"

"No Christian it's your fault as well your a man, you are stronger then Danielle. You could of pushed her off you anyway you fucked up so stop blaming Danielle for your mistakes"

She was right but I didn't want to admit it to myself cause I love Lizbeth but my actions doesn't prove it cheating isn't love but I know how I feel about her but I guess I gotta figure it out. See you guys dont think I have a heart but I do you'll see.

"Your right Jessi but where is she you have to tell me I haven't seen her in weeks it's about to be 2 months"

"She's on a date tonight Christian" when she said that my heart broke I couldn't even really speak. I couldn't imagine her being with another guy, kissing another guy, hugging another guy, loving another guy or even liking him.

"Wi-with who?" I wanted to punch something outta anger and sadness but I held it together. "Some guy I forgot his name he started coming around like 3 weeks ago oh yeah his name is Darren"