2

So that night I slept on the couch while Lizbeth was up in our bed, I felt really bad and really guilty about what happened yesterday but I couldn't tell her she was going to leave me no doubt if I told her. I just kept it my little secret i know that sounds horrible but I didn't want Lizbeth to leave I was happy with her. But I know that's no excuse for cheating but things happen.

When I woke up I went to our room and I saw her sleeping and she looked so amazing and I wanted her so bad, but I had to control myself cause I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy. I laid in the bed with her and cuddled with her and she moved my hand away so fast and turned around and looked at me. I was so confused on why she did that that I was speechless " why you touching me Christian I'm mad at you still nigga" I dont know why when she said that I smiled cause she was deadass "why u still mad I ain't sleep in here all night so you can stop being mad" "my nigga its 7:30am your feening to be in here with me go back down stairs, you can come back up at 11 or something I'm still tired" I didn't wanna leave and I wasn't gonna leave I dont know who she thinks I am but I dont take orders like that so I can got on top of her and kissed her all over her face.

"Christiannnn stop I know what your doing and its not gonna work get off of me" she knew I wasn't gonna so I dont know why she waisting her time telling me to get off. I was in my own world to be honest when I was kissing her and trying to take off her bra and taking off my boxers, when I heard her moan I knew it was my time to shine so I put my dick and pinned her arms above her head real quick and started fucking her nice and deep sucking on her neck feeling her get even more and more wet. She wrapped her legs around me moaning my name and leaning her head back and feeling her body shake while I fucked the shit outta her all the things that happened the bay before just faded away and it was just about me and her.

"I love you Christian dont stop baby dont stop" music to my ears like I said just gives me more motivation to fuck her like crazy and give her all I got. "Damn baby you got that good pussy mmmmm god damn" she loved it just as much as I did when we had sex probably even more the way she moaned and touched me when we had sex or made love seemed like it I couldn't blame her I got that good dick. "Christian I'm cumming I'm cumming!" Best make up sex ever in my opinion, after everything she couldn't even really move that much she didn't wanna get up outta bed. Seeing her that way just made me smile "you not getting away with that again I swear next time you not getting no pussy" ..... Why is she lying for "why you lying babe" I couldn't help but laugh while I said that cause it wasn't true.

While I was fucking her though Nicki popped in my head like 3 times I wasn't with that shit her pussy was good but that shouldn't of happened Nicki was a one time thing nothing more. But I just tried to get it out of my head something like that shouldn't mean anything right? Like I should be good the next time me and Lizbeth have sex.

We went downstairs to make something to eat and you know get our day started it was normal and everything was fine, then I heard the door bell and for some reason my heart started to beat mad fast and I didn't know who it was so I got up to answer the door before my girl even said anything. I opened the door and it was Nicki my eyes went wide real quick and I slammed the door on her, I know what u guys are thinking but I was not tryna get caught but this bitch kept knocking so I opened it again. "Why are u here? How do you even know where I live" I was really curious cause I never brought this bitch to my house so someone please tell me how "I got connects baby, but u left your phone at my house so I thought I'd bring it back to you" she hands me my phone and puts her hand on my body going down to my dick and I pushed her off real quick "can you not fucking touch me like that wtf that was a one time thing" she was looking at me like she ain't just hear what I said and kept touching me "you know you want this pussy stop playing you loved it" I replied "yea for the moment not anymore I got a girlfriend" and then of course she says the same shit ever girl says "you wasn't thinking about your girlfriend when you was fucking this pussy" I rolled my eyes and was just done with the whole conversation their was no need to even be having it to be honest. I was NOT tryna have this girl walk to the door and be like who the fuck is this christian so I went my separate ways with this girl at the door and closed it.