26

I woke up a few hours later and checked the time it was 12:34pm , I saw that I got a bunch of messages from Nikki saying sorry and I feel so stupid and all that bullshit.

I got up and remember about Mikayla so I went through my pants pocket got the paper and text her good morning its Christian 😊 and waited for a response.

"Heyy I was wondering when you were gonna text me"

"Ahh so you were waiting for me? Lol"

"No relax I just wanted to see if you would text me 😂"

"Lol so wyd today?"

"Idk why? You planning on tryna come see me? 👀"

Damn she was tempting me flirting and everything this girl was something else.

"You want me to come see you? I don't mind coming over"

"So come Christian you remember where I live right?"

"Nah Lol you tryna give me your address"

"637 Crossway blvd don't take to long I'm bored"

"Ight I'll see you soon .. Bye"

I didn't wait after that I jumped into the shower and got dressed and left my house so quick and got into my car and headed over to Mikayla's place.

Mikayla really temps me I mean me and her some gotta be tontine maybe just fuck around and be cool cause like I said I guess relationships aren't my thing so messing around shouldn't be to bad.

I pulled up to her place and got out my car then walked up to the house and knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

The door opened and Mikayla was wearing a crop tops and leggings, I was looking at her up and down and I smiled at her.

"Hey Mikayla wassup" I leaned in and hugged her wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey I'm good" she hugged me back and she let me in.

"You got a nice place you wanna maybe go out and just chill?"

"Yea I dont mind you gonna be alright staying down here or you wanna come up with me so your not lonely"

Damn she really not playing no games she's a savage, I looked at her and was kinda stuck I wanted to go upstairs but I dont know.

"Um ight I'll go up with you" I got up and followed her upstairs and went I to her bedroom with her and sat on her bed and she started to look for clothes to wear.