17

So now this baby may not even be mine, look people I know I messed up but now she is in 1st place for fucking up now this whole time she got me believing this baby could be mine and just mine and now this could also be Darren's kid and if that's the case she was cheating before I was, it had to be before or after the last time me and her had sex. It just doesn't stop, one thing after the other.

"So how'd this happen with you and Darren lemme know please because you can't trust me for cheating but you was cheating to if that's the case"

"It was an accident Christian its not what you think I didn't want to do it with him he made me" I looked at her kinda confused because how can you have sex by accident.

"How you have sex with someone by accident Lizbeth"

"Alright so remember that day my job was having a small office party and I wanted you to come but you said no so I went alone but I was with Darren and few other people most of the time and I got kind of drunk and Darren took me to one of the offices and he started to do things and I liked it and then we had sex so it was an accident cause I didn't know what I was doing and then that night I got home and you had sex with me too after I sobered up a little, I was gonna tell you"

I looked at her and couldn't believe she had just said that drunk or not why you cheating you know some what of what your doing so how's it an accident "but yet you didn't tell me nothing" .

"I didn't tell you because I realized I knew how you would act and I wasn't about to do it again and then a few days later you tell me you cheating so I just kept it to myself"

"So when I said that it could be Darren's kid and you smacked me and denied it all why'd you lie because you knew it could also be his" I wanted to yell at her but that wasn't gonna solve anything so I kept calm and just tried to talk to her regularly.

"I forgot about the whole Darren thing and then I remembered but you was not around then you got locked up so I didn't know how to tell you"

This was all hitting me so hard , Lizbeth could be having a baby with a man I hate and is now dead and she was just caught fucking Marcus. What am I gonna do with this girl.

"Lizbeth I can't finish this conversation I need to be alone and just have some time to just relax I'll call you or something" I got up and started to head to the door.

"Christian please just .... Please don't leave" I paused at the door and was about to turn around and just sit back down but I opened the door and left I couldn't stay in the house anymore.

I walked down the block and just wanted to start swinging at everything in sight. I called an Uber and waited for them, I looked at my watch and it was 11:24am then the car pulled up and the windows rolled down and it was Damon and Maleek.

"What's up bro long time no see" Damon said , I got excited to see my boys its been 2 months. I got in the car with them and canceled my ride.

"Damon and Maleek in the flesh when did you guys get outta jail"

"We got out yesterday and we went to your jail an hour ago and they said you got released today so we been looking for you and now we found your ass" Maleek said.

"Yoo I needa put yah on let's go to the bar or something cause yah not gonna believe this and its gonna need to involve some drinks" I said, and we started to head over to a bar not to far from Nikki's crib.

We all got out the car and walked in and sat at the bar and ordered shots of Henny.

"So tell us what happened man" Damon said.

"Ight so first, I've been talking to this girl her name Nikki and she's 2 and a half months pregnant" they looked at me shocked.

"Who's Nikki man? she look good?" Damon said.