24

Nikki was still upset with me after that day she basically broke my nose with a bat. I took her out and just tried to show her that I only wanted to be about us, she kept her guard up real good only thing this girl let me do to her was kiss her.

I wanted to have another baby with Nikki so bad but she's so scared like she doesn't want to have any type of sexual contact, I hate it but I understand why.

"Nikki can I talk to you for a minute?" I said as I walked up to her and held her from behind.

"Ight what is it Christian" she turned around and looked at me like she was about to hear some bullshit.

I've been staying with Nikki since that day she fucked up my place cause I dont wanna leave her side when I know she needs me the most.

"I wanna try to make another baby with you Nikki ... Can we please try" she looked at me and she looked like she stiffed up.

"Nah Christian I can't .. I dont know"

"Why baby dont be scared its gonna be ok this time I promise I want you to be the mother of my child, I only want us to be a family please"

She didn't say anything to me and she looked away and she let me go and walked away into the living room.

"So you just wanna give up on us being a family!?" Look I know she going through a lot of emotional issues with having this miscarriage but I want us to be a family and I'm not taking no for an answer.

She turned around and looked at me "look I never said I'm giving up on us being a family I just dont want to try again right now can you respect that Christian .. After that shit you pulled with Lizbeth I dont even want your ass touching me but I still let you so respect my wishes cause I've always respected yours".

She walked upstairs and left me downstairs but yah know me I followed her to where ever she was going. "Nikki I understand I messed up but you can't keep holding that over my head if you actually see me changing"

She stops, turns around and walks up to me "Christian you act like this was months ago this was literally 2 weeks ago , yea you've done your part since then but it hasn't been that long and its nice and everything that you take me out and all that but i dont know"

"Nikki all I'm asking for is to just be a family that's it I'm not asking for you to do anything complicated"

She didn't say anything and just walked away again "Can you stop walking away from me!?"

I followed her again into our room and she looked at me and took a deep breathe "Christian I can't do this anymore I dont wanna be with you actually I can't be with you"

I was confused hearing her say that, got me a little upset cause I didn't see why she'd want me to leave "wait what? Why I didn't do anything to you?"

"I'm just not feeling it no more Christian, I can't get over what you did I think you should go back to your place" I walked up to her and held her.

"What? You dont mean that I've been doing nothing but tryna get you back on my side how could you not want what we had anymore?"

"Exactly you've done a lot and I don't feel anything its gone so I'm not gonna let you keep doing shit that's not gonna change my mind"

"You dont mean that Nikki your just still upset so you saying you dont love me no more?"

It was silent for a little bit I didn't want to believe it but I had to "yea Christian I don't love you anymore I got feelings for you but it ain't love, when I saw Lizbeth behind that door that day it all left right there and then"