10

We both walked out the mall and I looked at Nikki "Nikki I gotta go ok I'll call you later" she looked at me and pulled me in and kissed me and I kissed her back and she let me go.

"You better call me later" I walked away from her and went to my car got in and looked at the time 6:30pm. Why was time going so slow I couldn't go to Danielle's job just yet.

I got out my car and ran up to Nikki before she could leave. " do you need a ride home?" she looked up at me and smiled.

"Yea why not baby" we walked to my car and she got in the passenger side and I got in the driver seat and I started my car and drove off.

The ride was silent at first but then Nikki spoke. "I know that was probably really awkward back their I saw your ex and she didn't seem to happy to see me and you together again".

"Yea I know but were not together so she shouldn't be mad"

"I dont know Christian she can still have feels for you so she can still be a little hurt"

"Well she moved on first not me" I started to get angry and just wanted to switch the conversation.

"Nikki can you gemme some directions so I know where I'm going?" She type in her address and the GPS gave me directions.

"Dont be mad Christian" she leaned in and kissed my cheek and turned my head to kiss me.

"Hey hey be careful I'm driving" she smile and leaned over and unzipped my pants and started stroke my dick I tried to keep my eyes on the road but it was a little difficult you know.

I felt her put it in her mouth and start to suck it. When I tell you it was the best head I ever got , it was the most amazing head, Nikki had to be the biggest freak I knew.

My breathing got heavy and I kept driving cause I couldn't just stop. She kept sucking my dick was wasn't stopping any time soon doing tricks with her tongue and all.

"Damn Nikki that feels so good" I was about to pull up to her house when I finally came in her mouth and she swallowed it, most girls spit it out but nah she swallowed all of it.

She wiped her mouth and I put my car in park and went to the back of the car.

"Come here we not done baby" she smirked and got in the back with me and I laid her down on the seat and made out with her and ran my hands down her body pulling down her pants and started fingering her and ripped off her panties and put my dick in her and fucked her in the back seat for about an hour or two.

The car was moving back and forth and she was shaking again holding me down while I put it real deep inside of her I felt her cum two times already her moans were so sexy and so loud just music to my ears.

"Christian baby stop you gonna make me cum again"

"Baby I'm cumming" I went faster and harder and came alot it got all on the seat and she started breathing hard and took myself out of her.

"How about I come over later and we can spend a little bit more time together" she kissed me and smiled.

"Alright I'd like that" I got off her and pulled up my pants and she fixed herself. "I'll see you later" she kissed me and got out the car and I went in the front seat and started my car and headed to Danielle's office.

20 mins later I got to her office checked the time and it was 9:32pm I got out my car and headed to the building and walked up the stairs to her floor and walked in and saw it was empty their were two other people there but ready to leave.

I walked to Danielle's office and saw her packing up her stuff leaned on the door and knocked nicely.

She looked at the door and smiled. "Oh hey Christian how you doing still single I see" I wanted to fling her somewhere.

"Darren's your brother? And you set him up with Lizbeth you knew it would piss me off seeing them together and you the one who planned it"

"Ok and ... Is there a problem I wanted them together now they are" I closed the door and walked up to her and tried not to put my hands on her but it was hard.

"What about me and Lizbeth we were happy bitch why'd you set me up"

" I already told you dumb ass .. Are we done here I wanna leave"

"No were not" I pushed her down in the chair and looked at her with my blood boiling. "Tell me why I shouldn't choke again for fucking up everything for me"

She laughed and looked at me "shut the fuck up Christian you not gonna do shit and you fuck with me I fuck with you so there you go next time dont fuck with me"

I grabbed her neck and slammed her to the floor again and got on top of her and she kicked me in my nuts and got on top of me and started punching me "you ain't gonna keep hitting me like I'm your toy"

I pushed her off me and slammed her against the wall and banged her head against it 5 times and she grabbed pepper spray from her pocket and sprayed it right in my eye.

"Ahhh fucking bitch" I rubbed my eyes and grabbed the keyboard and before she could open the door and smashed it on the back of her head and she fell to the floor and blood started coming from her head and she wasn't moving.

I rubbed my eyes some more and got my sight back little by little and saw the blood from her head I didn't move and my heart started beating a mile a minute.

"Danielle?" She didn't answer.

"Danielle!?" Still nothing. I started to freak out was she dead?? Or just unconscious. I walked to her body slowly and I checked her pulse and I didn't get anything. She was dead.

I didn't know what to do if I should help her or just run away , I opened the door and saw no one was here and checked if their were any cameras where I was and there wasn't any.

I couldn't believe she was dead I killed her and I didn't even mean to I didn't want go to jail.

I panicked and ran out of the office and outside and got in my car and left that place so fast and head back to Nikki's house.

I couldn't tell anyone this not even my bros if Darren ever found out I did it he'll kill me.

All I was thinking about was her body on the ground just bleeding out on the floor in the morning someone is gonna find her and that's when it'll all start.

I just need to lay low because no one knew that I was gonna head over their so I'm good no ones gonna know I did it.

I got to Nikki's house parked and walked up to her door rang the bell and waited for her to answer. I looked at my watch it was 11:43pm and I didn't know if she'd be awake or not.

I saw the door open and she was wearing a thong in a lace see through dress and she smiled.

"Hi babe"

"Hi Nikki" I walked in and looked around. "You got a nice place"

She closed the door and walked up to me and kissed me and I kissed her back.

"You ok baby you seem tense"

"I'm alright baby were you sleeping"

"Nah I wasn't" she looked so good I got distracted about what happened earlier.

I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed again. "Come on babe let's go to bed"

"Alright even though I already know we not gonna be sleeping"

I laughed a little and headed upstairs with her.