3

I didn't really know what to do at this point because Danielle was not tryna let me leave and I had a hard time tryna block out how she was making me feel at the moment. She wouldn't let go of my clothes it was so tempting but I tried my hardest not to have a repeat of what happened with Nicki.

"Danielle can you please stop we can't do this it isn't right" I told her, but of course she wasn't listening over here trying to take off my clothes. "Why should I stop huh? Cause believe it or not I actually miss you to" the way she was grinning at me I knew something was about to happen, fuck if only I just stayed home this wouldn't be happening right now.

She started taking off her cloths and my eyes widened I wanted to look but I tried so hard not to. Her body was more beautiful curves, fatter ass everything about her just glowed up. I kissed her and bit her bottom lip at that moment I forgot about Lizbeth and I know that sounds bad but I did, when she started taking off my clothes it felt so good I ripped her panties off and slid her body closer to my dick and made her grind against it while we made out. I put it in her and for the next 4hrs all I could hear was moaning and the table moving and so much passion and lust.

It felt so damn good I didn't want to stop but at some point of course I had to. "Alright Danielle we gotta stop come on your husband dont be worrying why your not home yet?"

She looked at me and smirked "you telling me that but your still in me sweety. If you really meant that you woulda been pulled out. I looked at her and honestly I was lost for words because shit I wasn't tryna leave but I know I couldn't keep doing this to Lizbeth. For the first time I wasn't thinking about getting caught I was thinking about how I was hurting her.

I know what you guys are thinking why didn't you think about that when Nikki came along. But that was different in some way I dont know.

"Baby dont leave just keep going and cum in me and you can leave and act like it never happened" she said pulling me back down to kissing and biting my bottom lip keeping me held down " mmmm come on stop Danielle I needa leave come on I needa see Lizbeth I can't continue" she pushed me in her deeper and it was getting harder and harder to get a grip and pull out.

"Danielle let me go please" I said pulling away from her finally about to pull out. "Nah you not pulling out!"

Yo when she said that shit I was like bitch you better let me go or we gonna have a problem and you hitting the floor. "Danielle!? Can you please stop let go of me what's wrong with you my dick isn't that good" honestly why was she not letting me pull out, we not about to have no babies up in here that's not happening.

"Fuck it Christian get outta me my nigga your dick wasn't even that good anyway!" What!? Why is she lying?

"Yo my dick wasn't that good but yet you just said not to leave and you got scratches all down my back and everything dont front just cause I dont wanna give more dick and my girls more important!" she was really getting me tight like dont front because I don't wanna do it no more.

"she more important but yet you was fucking me like you haven't had good pussy in months nigga bye" she got off the desk and pulled her panties up and her skirt and walked past me without a care in the world. "Shut the fuck up Danielle at the end of the day you was just pussy and that's all you'll ever be even to your husband" she looked at me and gave me the finger and i pulled up my pants and rolled my eyes.

Before she was about to walk out she stopped in the door way and looked at me "You know what Christian since you wanna be talking to me like I'm so hoe, I bet your little girlfriend wouldn't mind me telling her about what happened here today".

My heart dropped and I couldn't believe she just said that I was not about to get caught because of this bitch I knew I shouldn't of came here FUCK! great job Christian you dumb ass at that moment I felt like it was over and I was about to lose my girlfriend and I wasn't about to let that happen.

"Danielle wait wait! Hold on ight ight you got it chill dont do that because I can tell your husband to remember that" she started smiling and laughing. "Nigga he's off on business in Russia he not gonna be back for weeks so how you gonna tell him you dont even know my nigga but I damn sure know who yah bitch is" she said with an evil grin.

"Danielle chill out my girl dont gotta know nothing like you said when your ass laid down on the table ready to let me fuck you" at that moment I wanted to do anything for her to not tell Lizbeth anything I was not gonna lose Lizbeth.

I know yah probably think like yo wtf is wrong with this nigga doing his girl dirty but saying he dont want to lose Lizbeth, I know I'm fucking up but imma fix it I swear.

"Nigga you ain't shit honestly but you lucky we got history because I dead would snitch but you saying you'd do anything right? So I got something for that ass best believe" all she was doing was smiling and laughing at me I couldn't imagine the shit she'd want me to do but I got a trick up my sleeve to just you wait.