21

Nikki wasn't to excited to know that Kassie was mine I guess cause she just wanted a life with us but she can't really be upset because she came along second.

I think she's just scared that I'll get back with Lizbeth or something but that'll never happen cause me and Lizbeth just can't have that type of relationship no more, even if she wanted to, I dont want to.

But luckily Nikki wasn't mad anymore so today I'm gonna go see Lizbeth and talk to her because now she wanna go ghost again and not answer no ones text.

"Hey babe I'm about to leave I'll see you later ok?" She walked into the room and looked at me.

"Alright don't take to long because I'm hungry and you know your the cook of the house now" I looked at her and laughed.

"Alright I'll be back in a little so dont worry I love you" I kissed her and she kissed me back and I went  downstairs and left the house got out the car and headed to Lizbeth's house.

Since Nikki was gonna give birth in about probably in a month or at any moment I had to keep my eyes on her so I always checked up on her when I wasn't in her presence so I texted her to make sure she was ok.

I pulled up to Lizbeth's house and honestly I wasn't to excited the only real reason I was here was for Kassie and nothing else.

I got out the car and walked up to the door and knocked and waited and surprisingly Lizbeth answered the door and not Marcus.

I walked inside and saw Marcus on the couch doing nothing of course he looked at me and looked at Lizbeth.

"Imma go to work babe I'll see you later" he said.

"Wow your bum ass finally got a job looks like Lizbeth is a life changer to bad you still living with your mom or are you living here and having Lizbeth take care of you?" we all know I don't fuck with this fake nigga no more so I just had to say something.

"Alright Christian" she looked toward Marcus walked up to him and kissed him. "I'll see you later babe" he looked me up and down like he wanted to fight and pushed past me and left the house and closed the door behind him.

"Why do you always have to start something with him Christian you mad fucking childish" she rolled her eyes and I didn't answer her.

I saw Kassie and walked over to her she was basically another me she looked just like me. I picked her up and held her nice and gentle and I saw her smile and it made me smile, I started talking like a baby to her and I put her down and kissed her on the forehead.

I looked over at Lizbeth just staring at me and I looked at her mad confused. "Why you looking at me like that?" .

"... Nothing so why you here again" she said.

"I'm here for you to change her last name to mine cause its my kid" she looked at me and rolled her eyes and sat on the couch.

"I dont want to it's just a last name you gonna die if it's not yours?" She said

"Yes actually I am, get it changed please I'm not asking again" I sat next to her and looked at her. "Please Lizbeth can you stop being so stubborn and just change it you can even change it to yours I dont care as long as its not Darren's or someone who isn't the father".

She looked at me and sighed "fine I'll change it, but not right now another day ... So what's Kassie gonna have a little brother or sister?"

"Little brother why do you care I know you dont like Nikki especially with that shit you pulled at the hospital that day.

"Oh please I only did that to get you mad I could care less about Nikki"

"Mhm why you tryna get me mad for you jealous or something"