25

I haven't really been messing with Nikki that much because she playing games with being on and off with me so I've kinda kept my distance its hard to cause I miss her but she play to much one minute she wanna be together the next she don't.

I dont have time for that so I've just been keeping to myself , I haven't seen Kassie but what else is new the baby mama the only reason I can't see her, she no better then Nikki right now. I've learned to just let shit be because life is just way to much drama with both of them.

I honestly have my priorities straight and they don't so what can I do. I've actually had to clean my place to and have some time to myself and its been awhile so it feels nice but of course more drama is never to far away.

Its Saturday and its Valentine's day and I'm spending it by myself .. Great, the first Valentine's day alone I texted Lizbeth and Nikki happy valentines day and I didn't get a response from either of them.

So since its Valentine's day I decided to take it upon myself to have a good time today I wasn't gonna just sit in the house and be bored, I got up and got dressed and I tried to look good just in case something happened today you know me.

I walked out the house and not even 1 minute outside and I'm already seeing couples with teddy bears and flowers and just looking happy. Seeing all those people made me wanna be with Nikki today.

I got in my car and started driving to Nikki's house cause I thought why not spend today with someone I love on my way to her house I was listening to for however long by Bryson Tiller and I'm about to pull up to Nikki place and I see her walking into a car with someone and before I could get out they sped off.

I was kinda curious to who it was, I wasn't tryna be a stalker but I followed her but I didn't make it seem like I was following them, where ever they were going it was far because I was driving for so long.

I see the car finally pull over and I do to and I wait for her to get out the car and I finally see her and she got a damn teddy bear in her hand but then I see the driver seat door open up to and I don't know who this person was but I was pissed.

I try to control myself because I don't wanna blow my cover, I saw him wrap his arm around her waist and they walk into some place and I got out my car and walked into the pace to and see that it's a restaurant and I see Nikki and this guy talking and she was hugging up on the teddy bear.

I watched them for a little and I saw her smile at him and laugh and he was smiling to it was crazy because that's how she use to smile and laugh with me when we was my girlfriend and it was weird seeing her so happy with someone else.

I saw him lean in to kiss her and she let her she reminded me so much of how she use to be but she was with another guy I wanted to go over there and black on her and say something like I usually do but something was stopping me I dont know what it was and I turned around and left the restaurant.

I dont know why I didn't say anything to her I wanted to so bad cause I hate being treated like a game being on and off then u wanna be with someone else , I don't know what it meant that I didn't speak up and I just left maybe I'm just over it and don't got time for her anymore.

I got in my car and just drove not back to my house just drove to clear my head you know? I was just driving around and maybe an hour or 2 I headed back home.

Well instead of going home I actually went to the bar and I pulled up got out and went inside and I started drinking and after a few sips I wasn't tipsy yet I got up and started to head out the door when someone really caught my eye.

She had nice brown skin and she had nice brown eyes and she was sitting at one of the tables alone so I decided why not go talk to her.

I walked over to her and sat down at the table with her.