19

Driving back to the house I didn't speak to Nikki I couldn't think straight I couldn't believe the things me and Lizbeth said to each other back at her house I dont know who Lizbeth was turning into but shit she ain't the same.

"Christian what happened in the house I heard mad yelling" I looked at her while she was still looking forward.

"Nothing, Lizbeth just ain't who I thought she was that's all, it really is Nikki dont worry its just us now dont worry no more"

She sighed and ended up heading to my house "alright I hope your right christian"

When we pulled up to my house I got out but Nikki didn't I walked up to her door "Nikki why don't you get out what's wrong?"

"I'm not feeling to good I think I'm just gonna go home I'll see you later though ok?" I looked at her and kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Alright I'll see you later babe" she pulled out the drive way and drove back to her house. I walked to my door and walked inside I was so happy to be home.

I sat on the couch and looked around of course outta nowhere I started to think about Lizbeth, I was gonna miss her not being in my life anymore honestly but this is the life she wants to live now and the things we said to each other were just to much to try to start over.

I didn't want to think about Lizbeth anymore so I decided to distract myself so I went into the kitchen opened the draw and their was some weed, Marcus actually gave me a few months ago and I never even touched it till now.

I personally don't smoke but I needed this I haven't been able to relax about anything for awhile so now was the perfect time. I went back to the living room and started to roll up and pretty soon after that I start to smoke it wasn't the best blunt but oh well.

I did a big pull from the blunt, let it go into my lungs for a couple seconds and let it all come out, surprisingly I didn't cough or anything and I kept doing that for the next 30 minutes till there was no more left.

Of course when I was done I already felt it hit me and I felt smacked I looked around and everything felt different I heard a knock on the door and I got up and opened the door and it was Lizbeth.

I looked at her and she smiled at me and she said she missed me and she walked in the house.

"What you doing here" when I saw her everything just went away for some reason and I was actually happy to see her guess it was cause I was high off my ass.

She sat down and I walked over to her and she pulled me to her and we kissed and we started making out

"Wait wait what are you doing why are you kissing me" I said

" I missed you and I wanted to see my man and because I can your all mine" I smiled and kissed her back.

"I missed you to baby and you right" I didn't even realize I said that, I was to in the moment so I laid us down and got on top of her and she looked into my eyes.

"Are you high?" I smiled at her and laughed a little.

"Yea just a little though dont worry baby I'm glad your back" she smiled and kissed me.

"I told you I'm not going anywhere you need me and i need you plus" I started making out with her and sucking her bottom lip and she ran her fingers through my hair it felt so good.

I ripped open her shirt and she looked at me with so much lust in her eyes "alright Christian I see where your high ass head is at" she said smiling.

She took off my shirt and I picked her up made her wrap her legs around me and took her upstairs once we got in my room I laid her down and started kissing her neck going down her body and taking off her bra and going down even more kissing her stomach and taking off her pants and her panties.

I looked at her and she smiled and I smiled back "I love you" she said smiling at me.

"I love you to baby" after I said that I started to eat her out she got so wet as soon as my tongue rubbed against her clit.

I started sucking her clit while I fingered her, feeling her run her fingers through my hair made my tongue put in that work on her pussy .

"Damn Christian dont stop" I started to fuck her with my tongue and she started going crazy I kept her legs open so she could take it.

She started to shake and I went faster but before she could cum I got up and opened her legs again and unzipped my pants and put myself in her with no hesitation, it felt so good I missed it.

I started going in and out of her and her head leaned back and she kept saying my name over and over sex with her never felt so good and it just made it ten times better since I was high.

I looked at her and I leaned down while I was fucking her I pulled her head up and started making out with her and she started breathing heavy and I went harder and she got louder.

"Damn you feel so good baby I'm so glad you came over" I said to her while I looked her in the eyes and she kissed me and I went deeper and deeper and she started to claw at my back.

"Baby I'm cumming stopp" she said as I went deeper and faster she started letting out loud and long moans until she finally came and I felt it go on my dick and I came with her.

"God damn girl you always seem to surprise me" I got out of her and laid next to her and kissed her "isn't that something, after what happened earlier and now we fucking great way to end a crappy day"

She laughed and got cuddled up under the covers and put them over me and got cuddled with me as well.

"Well you know I'm always here to make your day better but baby you tired me out oh my god" I looked at her and laughed.

"Ight so go to sleep I'll still be here when you wake up I always am" she kissed me and she started to close her eyes and then she fell asleep.

I still felt the high so everything was still kinda different but in a good way. I got mad hungry and got Lizbeth out of my grip and headed to the kitchen and made myself some bacon and ate all of it in a minute.

I dont know what that shit was that Marcus gave me awhile ago but that shit was good. After I ate I headed back upstairs and I got back in bed next to Lizbeth and decided to go to sleep since it was getting pretty late.

I woke up and I wasn't facing Lizbeth anymore and sadly I wasn't high anymore. I turned around to see Nikki in my bed sleeping like a baby and my eyes widened real quick I panicked and fell out the bed.

I got up and shook Nikki, she woke up and looked at me "Nikki what are you doing here!? when did you get here!?"

She looked at me and laughed "damn that weed must of fucked you up last night"

So I came to a conclusion that this nigga Marcus gave me crack and not weed or laced my shit with crack cause how is it possible that that shit had me seeing Lizbeth when it was really Nikki see this is why I dont do drugs.

"Wait so you was here last night and we had sex?" She looked at me and kept laughing every time she spoke.

"Yes Christian and it was amazing baby your an even better pro when your high" she got on her knees on the bed and came up to me and kissed me.

"Your all better now I'm guessing" she said still laughing "I dont think you should smoke Christian you can't handle it baby"

I looked at her and smirked at her to make it seem like I was cool but I was actually still shocked "yea you right I ain't smoking again I'm good from now on"

So I was really fucking Nikki last night and I was with Nikki last night, all night not Lizbeth damn that was some good ass weed , but what does this mean do I still want Lizbeth? Why out of all people Lizbeth replaced Nikki last night. This girl got me so fucked up it's not even funny.