16

So my first day outta jail and I catch Lizbeth fucking this dumb ass nigga Marcus. How long this been going on since I been locked up or even before I got locked up, what the fuck is going on.

I couldn't even believe my eyes honestly I wasn't about to do some shit I was gonna regret so I left them to do their business went down the stairs and left the house. I was pissed and I was hurt because not only was Lizbeth fucking with Marcus but now I didn't know if the kid she claimed is mine really is mine , so this is how Lizbeth felt when I cheated on her?

I heard the front door open but I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Christian stop!" It was Lizbeth, I turned around and just looked at her she had on sweat shorts on and a white shirt.

"What do you want I dont wanna hear it from you" she ran up to me and stopped me from walking any further.

"Christian stop please lemme explain" I turned around and looked at her.

"Explain what Lizbeth huh!? That nigga who has his dick in you was the nigga who got me in jail in the first place but you ain't know that till right now! So you knew him as my bro and you letting him fuck you!? With my baby inside of you!?"

She looked at me and didn't say nothing, I couldn't believe right now she was speechless when I need the most answers she dont got nothing to say.

"So Lizbeth how long has this been going on is that baby even mine you sure its not Marcus baby!?"

"Don't start saying shit like that you know damn well this your baby me and Marcus wasn't even like that when me and you was together" the fact that she said that pissed me off.

"So because I was locked up it was ok to be with Marcus huh!? Its ok now because I'm not in the picture you was to busy getting dicked down by Marcus to even help me get outta jail right"

Her eyes started to get watery and she looked up at me " Christian that's not true stop talking to me like that". I looked at her and took her hand off me

"Lizbeth So how long this been going on lemme know have you been fucking with him since we was together!?"

"No Christian it started a few days ago he came to my house and he was talking about me and how he liked me and he kissed me and I dont know it just happened I dont like him like that Christian"

"So now he's just dick to you because I was locked up!?"

"No Christian" she held me and I pulled away"

"Man you acting like some hoe and you carrying my child man leave me alone" I walked away from her and she ran infront of me.

"I'm not a hoe dont call me that" I rolled my eyes.

"Lizbeth I can't even look at you right now the simple fact that you with this bumass nigga and he was someone you thought was my bro"

"Christian I love you please stop" she grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.

"No you dont Lizbeth I dont wanna get back together with you you wanna be with Marcus, fine all I am to you is a father to our kid"

"Christian I wanna make it up to you please can we just go out to eat one of these days and just talk try to get things right"

I thought about it for a minute "nah I dont wanna do that how about you do that with Marcus and by the way I was gonna come over to tell you I got another girl pregnant her names Nikki she's 2 and a half months. I was scared to tell you but I dont care no more cause you dont care about me and my feelings when I was out here tryna make shit right with you and you here fucking Marcus but fuck you"

I walked away and this time she didn't stop me, I never thought I'd have to walk away from Lizbeth because I loved her so much but I see it wasn't the same yes I fucked Nikki and stuff but I was being stupid and Lizbeth was my world and now when I thought I could actually make it right I can't.

"CHRISTIAN!" I thought to myself damn what does she want can she just leave me alone I turned around and saw her come up to me again and didn't speak just looked at me.

"What speak?" She looked like she was lost for words honestly.

"Can we just talk about this"

"I'm not talking to you with this nigga in your house" she looked back at the house and looked at me.

"Alright just come in I'll get him out please Christian" I didn't wanna go in there or even talk to her but I just knew she wasn't gonna give up till I said yes so fuck it.

We walked back to the house and got inside and Marcus was standing right there and I couldn't help myself I went straight for him and punched him in the face and grabbed him and slammed him to the floor and kept punching him in the face.

"Your the reason I spent 2 months in jail! now you fucking Lizbeth?! And your someone I called my bro!! I helped you through so much helped your bumass get a job and you do this to me" I kept punching him and Lizbeth didn't even stop me.

I grabbed him again and pushed him out the door and closed it.

"Christian he needs his stuff" I went into the room they fucked in and got his stuff from the floor went back downstairs and threw it out the door and closed it and locked it.

"So I guess now we can talk huh?" She looked at me and I made my way to the living room and just sat down on the couch and she followed and sat near me.

"So you got another girl named Nikki pregnant"

"Yup I did I didn't know I did till she told me today"

"Wait is Nikki the girl I saw you with at the mall that day with Darren"

"Yea it was" there was an awkward silence for a moment.

"I'm not mad that you got another girl pregnant you ain't know but its weird you gonna be there for both your kids you gonna be able to handle that?"

I looked at her and couldn't believe she said that " you know the type of person I am I wouldn't just leave you hanging I take care of mine and these kids are mine so imma do my job"

"Alright Christian" I looked at her and she looked at me and I looked away.

"So what happened with you and Marcus that's your nigga now"

"Christian shut up about Marcus for one second please"

"No Lizbeth I don't have to. You fuck anyone else I know that you haven't told me cause i know you wasn't gonna tell me this" she looked at me and got up and sat right next to me.

" I know your angry but I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry I love you and I fucked up, like you haven't Christian stop acting like you a fucking angel when your not"

"Alright I know I'm not the perfect angel but that makes it ok for you to fuck Marcus" she looked down and didn't speak.

"Alright I know it wasn't ok to have sex with him I dont know what to say it just happened alright"

I looked at her and tried to figure something out "there's something your not telling me what is it Lizbeth"

"Nothing Christian" she started playing with her fingers so I knew she was lying.

"Your lying tell me now" I turned in her direction and she didn't speak at first.

She took a deep breathe and started to shake her head " alright Christian alright ... I dont know if this is actually your kid in my belly because it could also be Darren's.

I took a deep breathe and leaned forward and put my hands on my face "so you telling me you was seeing Darren while you was with me?"

"Not exactly it was more of an accident with Darren but I don't know if it's yours or his I'm so sorry Christian please don't leave me alone I love you"