13

She kept crying and I felt so bad I felt like this was all my fault this was happening, I'm the reason she's with Darren, I'm the reason she got hit why'd I have to cheat.

Yo if you cheating stop, cause this can be you in a few months trust me I didn't even know this would be me but look at me now.

"I wish I wasn't in this situation he could of hurt my baby Christian"

"No it's our baby Lizbeth" she looked down at her stomach and looked at me and her eyes got watery again.

"Fuck Christian why'd you have to cheat? Why Christian? none of this would be happening if you didn't cheat. We were so happy why'd you do this, I wanted us to be a happy family just us not you, me, the baby, and Darren"

Hearing her say that made me so sad cause I know I fucked up but hearing her say it just hurt. I didn't say anything after that I was to ashamed of myself.

"We can still be a family just leave Darren its not that hard"

"Yes it is Christian, he's the reason your hard headed ass is in here. Imagine what he'll do to me if I left him"

"He won't do anything to you I won't let him I promise he's not gonna touch you again"

She sighed and looked at me "alright fine ... I'm gonna leave I can't be here anymore, being around you just reminds me of what you did" she got up and was about to walk out the door.

"Wait wait Lizbeth" she turned and looked at me but didn't speak.

"Um you didn't tell anyone about what I did to Danielle right?"

"Are you in jail?"

"No"

"Then theirs your answer" she walked out and everyone else came back in except Jessi.

"So what happened" Marcus said.

"We needa get Darren, all of us this time" I said as I got up slowly.

"Why what he do" said Jason

"He put his hands on Lizbeth and that shit ain't flying with me"

The room was quiet for a second and they all looked at each other and then looked at me. "Christian.. What are you gonna do" Maleek said

"Just teach him a lesson nothing serious, you guys down or not cause I'll do it alone I don't care"

"Nah man you not doing this alone we got yah back we bros" Jason said.

I put on my clothes and saw the big red stain on my shirt and took it off and just put on a spare shirt Lizbeth brought me I put on my sneakers and we all headed out the hospital.

I took out my phone and called Jessi , we all got in Damon's car and drove off.

"Jessi?"

"Yea Christian"

"Put Lizbeth on the phone please"

"Alright" I heard Lizbeth's voice a few seconds after.

"Hello"

"Lizbeth call Darren and ask him where he's at"

"But Christian"

"Dont ask questions please just do me this favor please and text me what he says" she hung up and I waited for the text.

"Yo Christian you think this is a good idea?" Damon said.