4

When I walked out the office honestly I felt like I got used, it was late really late when I left to get here it was day time now its dark. I knew I was screwed but I was not gonna get caught, I know what you guys are thinking why don't you just stop? And I have no words but I do love Lizbeth.

I called Lizbeth and what do you know she doesn't answer my call for the 8th time so I decided to just go find her myself. I had a feeling she'd just be at her cousins house Jessi or something because that's where she always goes, I wasn't stressing her being mad at me because she usually always gets over it quick.

When I finally got to her house and I knock and wait, I saw the door open and it was Danielle and I thought I was bugging out.

"Christian good to see you we were expecting you sooner or later" she opened the door more smiling at me like now what nigga and I saw Lizbeth and Jessi sitting on the couch and as soon as Lizbeth saw me she walked upstairs.

I walked in and just felt the tension of hate in the air. How the fuck did Danielle get here and why is she here last time I remember this bitch and my girl were not cool Lizbeth had never mentioned Danielle so what is this bullshit.

Jessi didn't even speak to me so I just went upstairs and walked down the hall and only one door was closed so I went in that room and saw Lizbeth sitting there not even trying to notice my presence it hurt honestly because I hate when we fought because this would happen. "Lizbeth?"

She didn't answer so I sat next to her and she wasn't looking at me. "Lizbeth can you look at me?" I got up and put myself in her direction and she was avoiding me so I held her face and made her look at me. "Baby I'm sorry for how I acted earlier I didn't mean to say those things I'm really sorry I feel horrible"

She looked into my eyes and still looked hurt "what's going on with you Christian you been acting so funny lately I can't put my finger on it but you aren't the same Christian from a few days ago, is there something you not telling me?". I didn't know if Danielle had already told her because she's never said this before so I didn't know if I should tell her or still keep it to myself.

"Are you cheating on me?" As soon as she said that my heart started beating mad fast, was this it? was she just waiting for me to spill out the truth. "N-no Lizbeth I'm not cheating on you why would you say that baby I love you" sorry guys but I just couldn't tell her I didn't want to hurt her.

She looked at me like that's bullshit and got up and walked away, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back and hugged her tight and didn't let her go. "Lizbeth I'm not doing anything with anyone" she looked at me and started to cry. "Christian yes you are how the fuck you gonna sit here and lie to my face" I started getting scared like I didn't know if Danielle said something or if she was just assuming and I was stuck.

"Babe what are you talking about? Stop please I don't wanna keep fighting" I wiped the tears from her eyes and she slapped the shit outta me and kept crying. "How you gonna lie to my face you piece of shit! How could you cheat on me and I'm loyal to you I don't do nothing but be up your ass letting you know I'm down for you avoiding every nigga that tries something with me and you couldn't even do that!" She slapped me again and pushed me away from her.

"Babe wait wait stop please I'm sorry it didn't mean anything Danielle meant nothing to me when it happened" she stood still and broke down crying.

She looked at me in anger and disappointment "hold up so you really did cheat on me!?" I looked at her confused and was about to talk but she interrupted. "I only said those things to see if you would admit it if it was true and you did. My heart dropped and I couldn't believe she tricked me I couldn't say nothing no words would come out my mouth I was frozen. "So your ass cheated on me with Danielle and you was gonna keep that from me and have me walking around looking stupid for a nigga like you?!"