20

So I'm gonna go ahead a few months, 5 to be exact because after that day I smoked that weed nothing else crazy really happened I stayed away from Lizbeth she even gave birth to a baby girl named Kassie Anderson and she didn't tell me nothing.

I had to find out from Instagram and Facebook and I dont know why she got the babies name under Darren's last name because she dont know if its mine or his. The babies cute and I do want to see if its mine but every time I try to Lizbeth doesn't answer the door or my calls, I feel like it was mad petty for her to have her daughters last name under Darren's like who does that and doesn't even know who the real father is.

But I've been taking care of Nikki taking her to appointment's, feeding her and she been eating a lot, and we even started to buy the baby clothes a few weeks ago we found out she's having a boy and I was happy. Nikki's stomach is getting so big and I'm actually really happy with her and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Its January 15th on Saturday and today was another appointment. Nikki didn't know this but I texted Lizbeth and told her to meet me at the hospital me and Nikki were going to and to bring Kassie because even if that kid is mine or not I still wanna see her and get a DNA test, She never answered but I hope she does come.

Me and Nikki were already at the hospital and me and her were waiting on the doctor to call us in and when they finally did we went into the room and they asked her questions about her eating and the checked the babies heart beat and to see if anything abnormal has happened since the last time we had an appointment.

Hearing his heart beat was my favorite part because it made me so happy to know he was healthy. But even though I was here for Nikki I was really hoping when I walked outta here I would see Lizbeth so I can know if Kassie is mine.

Nikki's little appointments never took more then 30 minutes so we were always in and out but this time the doctor asked to stay a little longer cause they needed to ask Nikki some questions.

When we sat there and waited who ever needed to talk to us was taking mad long and next thing you know Lizbeth comes with her baby right infront of us outta nowhere, I looked at the baby and she was sleeping and then I looked up at Lizbeth, I'm not gonna lie she look good.

"May we help you" Nikki said kinda giving attitude "Christian why she here I thought you was done with her.

Lizbeth started to laughed and looked at Nikki "oh that's what he told you, nah he still be hitting me up from time to time".

I looked at Lizbeth then I looked at Nikki "babe I'm not hitting her up to try to get back with her or fuck her I hit her up to see if that baby is really mine nothing else" I looked at Lizbeth and I was tight why she making it seem like I hit her up to try to get with her or something tryna get me introuble for shit I don't even do.

Nikki looked at me and she looked pissed "that's not your baby dont you think she woulda said something to you if it was your baby and plus why you telling her to come on the day of my appointment why you couldn't do that shit on your own time?".

"She doesn't know who's the fucking father that's why I'm tryna find out, the other baby daddy is dead so only way to find out is through me, she wanna be putting Kassie's last name under his but yet dont know who the father is and I'm sorry I didn't think of that babe " I looked at Lizbeth and she smirked at me.

"Alright so find out if that's your kid or not Christian and maybe next time you should think before you do something you suppose to be here for me not for me and her" Nikki said then she moved away from me.

I felt really bad cause I didn't want to make Nikki mad but she was right I probably shoulda did this on my own time but since she's here might as well just get it over with.