28

We made it to chuck e cheese and it felt good spending time with Kassie. I'm trying my hardest not to think about what happened with Lizbeth earlier I just wanted to focus on Kassie.

When we got inside she was so excited it felt really good, they stamped our hands ands we both walked inside "look daddy they gave me a butterfly" I looked at her and then looked at my hand "they gave me a butterfly to babe. We walked to the coin machine and I let her get 300 coins and she ran and went to any game that she could.

I don't if I'm just getting old but I couldn't even catch up with her she was moving so fast. She played some games by herself and some with me it felt good being with Kassie it was a feeling I couldn't explain I wanted everyday to be like this but I already knew Lizbeth would never let that happen.

After two hours of just straight playing games she was finally out of energy and we sat down and had some pizza.

" hey daddy? Can I ask you something?" I looked at her and put my pizza down.

"Sure sweety wassup?" She looked like she was getting nervous "babe its ok ask me"

"How come you and mommy are so mean to each other?" I thought to myself damn this was going to come out sooner or later.

"Well Kassie it goes back a long way before you were even born we just had different opinions about each other as you came closer and closer to being born and she makes me mad and I make her mad so that's why."

She just looked at me still eating her pizza and I started to feel awkward, she was to young to know the truth.

"Well how come you don't live with us and Marcus does?" I thought to myself ughhhhh this is to much.

"Because .. Your mom doesn't want me there"

"Why?"

"I don't know sweety" I felt bad having to tell her that but it was true, I don't want this to be Kassie's life I needed to do something.
But for now this conversation is over. I looked at her and she looked like she wanted to tell me something but nothing came out.

"You ok princess?" She just shook her head.

"You wanna go play more games princess?" A smile went across her face and she ran off again to the next game.

•••••••••

A few hours later

Kassie is knocked out in the backseat with toys all around her. We pulled up to the house and I got out and took her from the backseat and put her over my shoulder and have her toys in the other hand. I knocked on the door and of course Marcus answers the door and I just walk past him and took Kassie to her room before speaking to anyone.

I put her in bed and put her toys all around her and kissed her on the forehead and walked out the room. I saw Lizbeth getting out the shower and I walked up to her.

"We needs talk" she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"About?"

"Me and Kassie"

"What about you and Kassie" I took a deep breathe.

"I want full custody" she paused and looked at me and walked away.

"Your funny" she walked into her room and I followed I was not gonna leave without a yes. "Christian you see Kassie all the time every other day you see her your not getting full custody I want to be worth Kassie to"

"Yea you right but I don't want her in this house you know what she asked me today? She asked why don't I live here and why is Marcus here and why do we always fight"