12

So Lizbeth is pregnant, thought I'd be more excited but it ain't the same honestly. I got to much on my plate Lizbeth could do something fucked up and snitch on me and its all over.

I had to be careful. Everything all at one was just to much to handle you get what I'm saying its like it doesn't stop and now I got a kid on the way, this is to much for me, I can't run away I can't just leave Lizbeth hanging.

I'm thankful she's keeping this whole thing a secret but it was just to good to be true at this time in my life. I wanted to talk to Lizbeth, I couldn't take this no more, her just popping up whenever and that's it.

I got up quickly and ran to the door and Lizbeth was pulling out the drive way, I ran behind the car and she stopped and got out.

"Christian move I don't wanna talk to you, I'll run your ass over" I walked up to her and looked at her.

"Lizbeth I'm sorry about what I said before I want you to keep it I just got alot in my head right now and you know it just please bare with me"

She looked at me. Standing infront of her made me feel like I lost it all I wanted to do so much to here right at that very moment and I couldn't.

"alright Christian" i looked at her and didn't speak "Are you just gonna look at me or actually talk Christian" I stood there for another second quiet and put my hands on her face and kissed her and didn't let go. She kissed me back and held me.

"I love you Lizbeth" she looked up at me and smile and then looked to the left of me and her face expression changed completely.

"What is -" before I could finish I turned around and a fist went right into my face and it knocked me out honestly, I almost fell and cover the part this person hit. I looked up they got me by the shoulders and I saw it was Darren.

"How the fuck did he get here". I pushed him off me and punched him in the face and he was about to fall but caught him self and pushed me against the car and looked me in the eyes and punched me again.

"What the fuck you doing kissing her huh nigga!?" I got so angry I was so tired of him being apart of everything.

"How the fuck you got here nigga why dont you mind your business"

"You here kissing my women and you want me to mind my business should I kill you now or later?"

"STOP DARREN" everything got quiet and I looked at Lizbeth and so did Darren.

"Lizbeth stfu you lucky I ain't doing this to you why the fuck you kissing him huh you being a hoe now!? You still want him?!"

"I never said that Darren how the fuck you look and dont call me a hoe we didn't fuck or nothing watch you mouth"

"I dont care how I look fuck this nigga I dont care about him and you sure?!" he pushed me down to the floor and pulled out a gun and pointed it toward me.

"Move and I'll shot you! .. Now LIZBETH do you want this nigga? do you still have feelings for him"

This nigga Darren is fucking crazy mother fucker really got a gun pointed at me I was scared though cause I was not tryna die.

She looked at him and looked at me " I said no Darren" she looked at me I could see she felt so bad.

"THEN GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR AND DONT FUCKING COME BACK HERE OR THIS GUN WILL BE POINTED AT YOU NEXT, I'm not losing anyone else close to me you must be fucking crazy"

Hearing him talk to Lizbeth like that drove me crazy I loved Lizbeth and he wasn't about to disrespect her like that.

I got up and put my hands up to my shoulder and he looked at me and put the gun right to my forehead. "You not gonna talk to her like that Darren respect what's yours or I'll kill you my damn self"

He looked at me and cocked the safety back "you got some balls talking to me boy I got the gun in my hand not you"

"Alright alright I'm leaving Darren leave Christian alone please!" She got in her car and drove off and only thing left was me Darren and this gun pressed against my forehead.

Darren started to laugh and smiled a little but it wasn't in a good way "didn't I tell you Christian to stay THE FUCK away from her don't you listen?"

I didn't say anything I didn't want to snitch on her cause god knows what he'd do to her.

"SPEAK NIGGA"

I was so angry I looked at him with so much hate in my eyes " what do you want me to say nigga? Sorry"

He laughed again and took the gun off my forehead and put it back behind him "you lucky, once again" he got real close and looked me right in the eyes and then outta nowhere he stabbed me right on the side of my stomach and before I could drop to the floor he said "but not that lucky" and let me drop and walked off.

I tired to get up, but the pain was to much so I laid in my drive way for a few minutes, I was in a lot of pain and I couldn't really think straight because this nigga really just stabbed me over Lizbeth the fuck is wrong with him.

I held the spot where he had stabbed me , got up and limped to find the nearest person and asked for help "excuse me please can you help me I need to get to the hospital "

They looked at me in panic and called 911 they tried to help me and gave me some tissue and I put it against my the wound. Within 10 minutes the ambulance came and I got in and they laid me down on the stretcher and we headed to the hospital.

They disinfected the stab wound and it hurt so bad I grabbed the bedding and closed my eyes. "It's gonna be ok sir your going to be alright now relax and just breathe were gonna be at the hospital soon"

Why's it always gotta be me. First I killed someone by accident got her pregnant now Lizbeth pregnant and now Darren's a fucking maniac out here stabbing niggas who get close to his girl.

We got to the hospital and they took me inside and right into a room with doctors and they checked the wound right away these niggas didn't even give me any meds to stop the pain, they did all these other things I couldn't even explain it. It hurt so bad until they finally stitched me up and got me into recovery.

I took my phone out slowly and texted the closes people to me and and with in minutes they came. Marcus, Jason, Damon, and Maleek even Jessi and she brought Lizbeth with her.

I looked at Lizbeth and just had all my attention on her.

"Yo bro you ight you gonna make it right?" Maleek said

"Yea I'm alright doctor just said dont move to much and let it heal"

My boys looked at Lizbeth and tapped Jessi and nodded to the door. "Well we gonna be in the waiting room will let yah talk for a little bit" Jason said.

They all left and the only people in the room were me and Lizbeth. "Lizbeth you shouldn't be here Darren is bugging the last thing you wanna be doing right now is trying to see me"

"Christian I know but Jessi told me what happened and I had to go with her to see you" she came up to me and sat by my side and she kissed me.

"Lizbeth you need to stay away from Darren he's not good he's crazy"

She looked down and her eyes got watery

"What's wrong tell me .. please" she looked at me and bit her lip trying to hold it in.

"Darren just isn't the same like he use to be .. He ... He put his hands on me today when I got back to the house he pushed me against the wall and he slapped me and told me to never come around you and I told him I was gonna stay at Jessi's I couldn't be around him" I got so angry hearing her say that because it wasn't even about me anymore, he put his hands on her I wasn't gonna let it go.

She started to cry and hugged me and I hugged her back and rubbed her back " baby its ok I'm here dont cry I'm here"

"I'm scared Christian what if he hurts me even more" I looked at her and I wanted to kill Darren.

"I'm gonna handle it Lizbeth don't worry, come on stop crying I got you .. Dont I always? You'll be ok"

I didn't know exactly what I was gonna do to Darren when I found him but it wasn't gonna be easy so best believe it's gonna be a murder scene I dont have pitty for niggas who hit women especially if it's Lizbeth.