~Office Mayham~

I woke up and packed right away. I was going to be a part of the offices! God this was an amazing opportunity for me! I carry my cases down the stairs carefully and load them into the car. I glance at the car clock once I get in. Only 7:45. I leave anyway. It's good to be early sometimes. I head into the direction of the offices and pull into the parking lot. I step out of the car and I grab my cases. I walk up to the door and open it.
"Welcome to the offices Sky!" Everyone yells. I see everyone from Adam to Max and Tim-Tim. Ross walks up and hugs me.
"Awwww!" Everyone says. I start blushing and pull away.
"I'll help you with those Sky." Ross says, grabbing two of my cases.
"Thanks!" I say with a smile. Everyone loaded into the elevator and pushes me and Ross together in the back. He nervously laughs and looks at me with a goofy grin. The elevator finally dings and we all load off of it.
"This way Sky! You get a office by me!" Ross chuckles as he grabs my hand and leads me to a empty office. We set down my equipment and sit on the floor.
"Thanks for helping me carry my stuff Ross! And for letting me into your crew!" I giggle. I look at him with a smile. "Thanks truly Ross."
"No problem." He says with a smile. I get up and brush off my pants.
"Well I guess I should set up if I want to start recording with you guys." I sigh.
"Yea you better. Plus, your first video with us is a do not laugh." Ross says behind his back as he walks to his office.
"Nooo!" I say sarcastically at his back. I look at my cases and sigh. This is going to be awhile.