~What Now?~

{Sky's POV}

   I smile as Ross takes my hand. We all decided on a regular night out, just to browse or head home and watch Netflix. (And chill :3) It was only the couples, Grace and Jin, Cammy and Adam, Cassie and John (aka Apple lord), and Kat and Max. We all decided on going to <Insert Restaurant name here bc I be lazy>. We walk into <restaurant> and take a booth seat. (It is big booth, much big) I sit down and almost land on Ross's lap. I laugh and my face turns bright red. Ross chuckles and smiles at me. I straighten as the waiter comes by.
    We all ordered and ate together. We were suddenly interrupted by a fan staring at us from across the room. I sigh and stand up with Ross. The girl runs over and smiles.
    "Ross!" She says and hugs him, the girl about his age. I stare her down and cross my arms.
    "Ahem...." I cough and tap my foot loud enough for her to hear. She opens her eyes and then pulls away. She smiles at me and walks away. I look at Ross, my face flushed with anger. He grins at me and opens his arms.
    "Huggie?" He asks. I sigh and roll my eyes and sit down.
      We finish eating and get up to leave.
    "BUTTER!" He yells and Cammy screams with him once when we get in the parking lot. I sigh and rub my head as they scream and run towards the car.
     "Why did we give them coffee?" I mutter to Ross. He shrugs and laughs. I have to admit, they were funny when they were so full of energy.

a/n

Yo my fluffy clouds! I have updated! YESH. Much yes. So wow. I suck at updating.......

~Sky