~Barrie?~

[Skys POV}

I wake up and realize that Summer still needed a job. I get up and throw on a narwhal shirt, some grey skinny jeans, and my signature narwhal jacket. I run downstairs and see Summer eating her left over donut.
    "Yo." She mumbles through her donut.
    "Hay! Wanna come with me to the office today?" I ask.
    "Sure why not?" She replies after she gets done with her donut. We walk to the car and climb in.

[Time skip to office so u can see what this chapter is about]

We get off the elevator and see everyone crowding around Barney and a blonde girl. Hmmmm... We walk over and I realize that it's Carrie.
"Hey Carrie!" I exclaim as I hug her.
"Sky!" She says. Barney looks at me with a smile. "Me and Barney bumped into each other after you guys watched the movie!" She exclaims.
"It's trues!" Barney says with a smile. "We's a couples now!" Barney exclaims. I look him with a smile.
"I'm glad that you finally found a girl, that likes you!" I joke. He chuckles and does a fake glare. I laugh. "I declare your ship name as, BARRIE!" I yell as I run towards Adams office with Summer. He chuckles and tries to grab me. I get to Adams office and jump in and slam the door. Summer and I turn to see Cameran and Adam mid kiss. They stare at us with a blush. I chuckle and look at Summer.
       "This is Summer, my close friend that just moved here!" I say. Adam laughs.
       "Does she want to join the offices to?" He asks.
       "Ye...." I mumble with a smile. I nods and turns to Cameran and shoo's us out. I walk over to Jin and Grace and have them hang with Summer so I could go have time with Ross. I walk into his office and see that he's recording a scary minecraft mod pack. He has his headphones on so I walk up to him and grab his shoulders. He jumps from his chair and almost punches me in the gut. He looks at me and sighs.
        "You can't do that to me!" He mumbles as he sits back down. I pull a extra chair over and sit next to him.
        "I'm joining you.." I mumble. Ross continues the video with me.

{Time skip bc I can}

Once Ross and I get done with the video, it's about lunch time. I get up and grab his hand. We walk out of the office and to Camerans and Adams. We knock on the door and they answer it immediately.
      "Wanna go get some foodz?" I ask in my best Klub Ice impression.
      "YAAAA!" Adam yells. We all walk to the elevator, on our way to the mall.

[AUTHORS NOTE]
I gtg clean le dinner table so this was a fast chapter. Ima go watch all le Klub Ice videos after dis, Bai peeps and listen to fnaf music :3

~Sky out :3