~Love?~

|Ross's POV|

Sky pulls me out of Adams house and into her car. I look at her and make a questioning look. She was blushing horribly and had an angry look on her face. She's so cute when she's mad. Wait...what?! I can't have feelings for a girl I just met! She looks at me finally.
"My house?" She asks.
"Sure." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

{Times skip bc I'm bored}

I get out of Sky's car and follow her up the steps of her house. She unlocks the door and stomps up to her room. I follow.

{Y/N POV}

I stomp up to my room with Ross following me. I hope this doesn't turn dirty....ugh why am I thinking about that?! I sigh and lay down on my bed. Ross stands in the door as I lay down, blushing madly. I look up at him and pat the space right by me. He reluctantly comes and lays next to me. Turn to look at him, but he has his face turned away.
"Wanna do an omegle chat?" I ask. He turns to me, and pecks me on the cheek. I start heating up and look at him.
"U-uh I'm sorry...." He whispers as he gets up.
"It's fine!" I sit up and grab his arm before he sits up completely. "Omegle chat, then we talk." I say with a nod. He nods back. I post on Twitter that me and Ross would be doing a chat video on Omegle and I get on my portable laptop. I pull up omegle and type in our interests. Kawaii_Owner. I start the video and we do our intros and start chatting to people. First to come on is a tween-teen girl who is oddly dressed like Jin. I look at Ross.
"OMG! Sky! ROSS!" The girl says loudly. "I ship you two so hard! Have you two seen the video Adam posted?" The girl asks.
"No?" I say.
"Go watch it, You two are adorablez!" She says as she ends the chat. I look at Ross and go to Twitter to post that we are not chatting any more. Then I get on YouTube and click SkyDoesThings. Sure enough, Adam posted the video of me and Ross. I click on it as my cheeks start heating up. We watch the whole thing, Adam even caught my fit of anger. Great! I'm sigh and look at Ross whose smiling at me.
"What?!" I yell.
"You." Ross says as he leans in and.....

~~~~~~~~*Authors Note*~~~~~~~~
Hay guys! Lol, cliff hanger! Might not be another update till this weekend, bc I'm getting ready for my stupid constitution test, part 1! So fun right? I got to pass it to get into highschool so I really have to focus this week. I will be on flipagram, just not so much. I enjoy writing, just not when I have other things to do, I still have to make 6 map parts on flipagram and yea.

{Sky_Owner out! ✌🏻️}