~More~

{Skys POV}

I walk up to my door and open it and step into my living room. Summer was still passed out on the couch with a donut in her lap. I chuckle and put the donut away for her later. I go up stairs and lay down with all my plushies. I had multiple narwhal ones and my minecraft skin with derpy eyes like Ross's skin. I get my narwhal pjs on and curl up under the covers.

[Adams POV]

I climbed into the car and decided to go see Cameran. I had a budder plushie with me and a Arctic wolf plushie that someone sent for her. I drive past Skys house and see all the lights out. Sleeping. I pull into the hospital parking lot and get out of the car. I walk through the sliding doors and head towards the secretary's desk.
       "Yea, Um I'm here to see Cameran Whigham." I say.
        "Room 108." The woman states.
        "Thanks." I mumble as I enter the elevator. I think about Cameran the whole elevator ride. The elevator dings and I step off. "Room 108..." I mumble as I walk past several doors. There. I jog over to the door and basically yank it open. I slowly close it and walk over to Camerans side. She was sleeping. I smile and kiss her on the cheek. At that moment a nurse walks in.
      "She should be able to talk now." She exclaims. I nod and stare at Cameran as the nurse messes with a bunch of things that are plugged into Cameran. Cameran starts moving and mumbling. "You can do it Cam!" The lady says.
       "Adam?" Cameran asks in a hoarse voice. I nod with a grin and kiss her. She kisses back and smiles as I pull away. "I knew it." She whispers. All I can do is smile as she takes her hand in mine.

[Graces POV]

I get in the car with Jin and he drops me off with a wave. I blow him a kiss and walk up my steps. I do a dance when I close the door. Ugh I love him to much! I smile and sit down and text Kat.

[G-Grace Kat-K]

K- yo

G- hay, how's it going with Max?

K-ok! You and Jin?

G-fvcking amazing!

K-I see. Well Me and Max are going to see a movie tomorrow, will you bring Sky, Ross, and you and Jin? Maybe Cameran if she's aloud to leave the hospital.

G- duh! It will be awesome!

K- cool it'll be a triple date!

G- lol yea! I'm going to go to bed

K- Bai

I get up and shut my phone off and walk to my room. There were muffins everywhere! Jin and I went shopping and found a jackpot of muffins at toys r us and bought half the stock. I flop down and fall asleep with all the muffins around me.

[Authors note]
Hay cupcakes! Well I will probably be updating again later since everyone loves this book so much. I appreciate it, but it gets on my nerves when you ask over and over. :/ well heres another update. Bai

~Sky out.
(I'll be diddy and you be naomi! Comment what song that is from if you know!)