~The Kiss~

Ross kisses me. KISSES me. I brake away after a couple minutes. I look him in the eyes.
"Ross....I think I love you." I whisper. I look down and then look at him again. He looks at me longingly.
"I love you to Sky..." He whispers as he moves in to kiss me again. He pulls away and looks at me. Ross wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close so our foreheads are touching.
"What are we going to tell the others, their going to say "I told ya so!" I say. I look him in the eyes and smile.
"What?" He asks. I smile even brighter and kiss him again.
"I've been waiting for this since I met you." I say with a grin as I pull away. He looks at me and grins.
"Should we tell the viewers?" He asks.
"Should we? I mean, Adam told them about Alesa after all. They would understand right? And what about shelby?" I say all at once. I look at him with a frightened look.
"We can't keep it secret forever you know that. And Shelby will be fine, she's a strong girl." "Maybe." He whispers. I look at him with a nod and get on Twitter. I take a pic of my hand linked with Ross's and post it. Everyone instantly knew who it was. There were comments like, "OMG I knew it!" And "I saw it coming" but there were two comments that stood out, Shelby's and my ex's. Shelby's saying, "What the fudge? You were never there for me when I NEEDED YOU ROSS!" And my ex's saying, "I'm going to track this fuc*er down!" I sigh. Ross looks at me worryingly and I turn the screen towards him, showing him the positive comments, Shelby's and my ex's.
"Shelby's fine, she's just....went through our break-up. She was....how do I put this? Crazy in real life, I mean CRAZY!" Ross says. I look at him and nod as if I understood, but I seriously didn't. Now I have to worry about a crazy Ex and my stupid, high Ex.

#Seriously last update till this weekend!#
Hay guys this is the last update till the weekend bc da constitution test :/ I just want to get it over with! Uuugggghhhh! #wishmeluck
|extra info| this was made, Wednesday at 8:47 Pm (all updates were made around 8:30 XD]

{sky_owner out! 🦁🦄✌🏻️}