~Popularity~

{Skys POV}

We arrive at the mall and walk inside. We instantly get covered in fans, asking multiple questions. We wave them off and continue on our walk to a sandwich place. The fact that most of them were after me and Adam scared me. I may have more subscribers then Ross, but relationships are worth more then popularity. Right? I look at Ross with a worried glance and see that he's looking at a girl that's running toward us. She is tall, has glasses, and lime green beats around her neck. I look at Ross and see that he's smiling. I must have made a mad glance and Cameran saw it. Cameran grabs my arm and drags me over to the side. I glance at the guys and see them talking to the girl.
"Sky.....it's just AdriCraft." Cameran says.
"AdriCraft?" I ask.
"The most popular minecrafter? Wow. Well her real name is Adriana." Cameran mumbles. She pulls me back to the guys as I see Adriana hug Ross. I glare at her back and look off into space.
     "Sky?" Ross asks. "SKY!" He yells, waving his hand in front of my face.
     "Hmm?" I ask. I see everyone in our group staring at me. "What?" I mumble. I start toward subway and don't look back.

[Time skip bc of Da amazing song Wolf in Sheeps Clothing]

   I get to subway before anyone else does and I sit down. I stare out the window until I see Ross enter my field of vision. He sighs.
    "Sky," he mumbles as he takes my hand. "What was that about?" He asks looking me in the eye.
    "I..I just don't like how t-touchy she was getting...." I mumble. Ross sighs again and looks at Adam.
     "Dude, she really cares about you." Adam whispers in Ross's ear loud enough for me to hear. I sigh and head up to the counter.

{Adriana's POV}

   Ross IS going to be mine. Oh he will be......just have to wait for the perfect timing. I stared at their backs as they walked away and smirked. Sky already hates me and that's how it's going to stay. She doesn't remember me, does she? I frown and walk off with a trail of fans behind me.

{Authors note}

Hay cupcakes! I'm so sorry it's short! I have a band concert soon :( anyway I hope you enjoyed this! I can't believe I have 10.2K reads on this! I can't seriously thank you all enough! I love you all!

Listen to Wolf In Sheeps Clothing by Set It Off if you haven't yet! It's awesome.....

~sky out!